5.0 out of 5 stars Sperry
Published on March 10, 2012 by Jaclyn

1.0 out of 5 stars Sperry Top Siders
I purchased these shoes for my 6 year old daughter's school shoes. She wore them 3 times before the front seam began to separate. I had to return them.
Published on September 17, 2012 by sportscahvn

5.0 out of 5 stars Sperry, March 10, 2012
I wear a women's 7 and ordered these for myself in the Big Kid 5 since these are $40 cheaper than the women's version. These are the same shoes as the women's Bluefish. Size is true. They're very comfortable. Cotton laces would be nice, but the rawhide looks good. They just shed everywhere. I'll be buying my toddler daughter a matching pair when it's closer to the proper season, at that point I'll edit my review for the toddler sizes.

Update: I had my daughter's feet measured at a Stride Rite. She measured out just over 8, so I purchased these for her in the 8.5 so she's have some room. I had her wear them twice with socks then let her jump in puddles in them and allowed them to dry on her feet. They're a perfect fit are soft and give her no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, November 2, 2012
Ordered the big kid size 4.5 for my daughter who normally wears an adult size 6-6.5. These fit her perfectly and the price was definitely better than the adults. She's had them for about a month now and wears them almost daily--other than some scuffs and normal wear-and-tear for a 13yr old, they are holding together really well!

1.0 out of 5 stars Sperry Top Siders, September 17, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable shoe I ever owned., March 23, 2014
I am a size 8 women's shoe. I bought these in a kid size 6. They fit good,I could have even gotten the 5 1/2. They are the most comfortable shoe I ever owned.Would recommend to everyone. Also they are so cute and go with everything . I will be buying another pair soon,also I got them at a really great price and free shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Deal Ever!, July 11, 2012
I bought these shoes as a 19 year old female in size 6M (boys) because i wear a size 8/8.5 in women and they are absolutely GREAT! These shoes are the legit Top-Spider shoes, I got them for a lower price then i would if i went to Dillards or Journey's I ordered these Monday morning and they arrived Wednsday afternoon! AMAZING! Such a great shoe and such a great deal. I will continue to order these from AMAZON for as long as i wear them. GO GET YOU A PAIR!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit is perfect, December 27, 2013
The shoes were purchased for my grandson & he loves them. Fit is perfect & he loves the color. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better selection than the stores!, December 25, 2013
It has been difficult for me to find the Sperry shoes he wanted in his size. I don't know why I didn't think of Amazon first! Plenty to choose from in his size. Delivery, as always, was seamless. Plus, my 12 year old is happy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Wide sizes are horrible, October 30, 2013
Not one single pair of at least 20 different Sperry "wide" shoes tried over the past several years for my boy fits, which is very frustrating. Other brands of "wide" sizes fit fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sherry top-sider bluefish boat shoe, October 8, 2013
I got it for my son to where to church.
I love it but my son didn't, but I will let him wear it still and my nephew love it and want me to get one for him.
Would recommend it to any kid for dress or casual wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, July 14, 2013
Sperry's are a popular brand in my household (every family member wears them) and this particular style fits my daughter well and she reports that they are quite comfortable. They go well with many outfits, too. I ordered these in a 5 Youth for my daughter who fits into 7 Womens.