Sperry Top-Sider Oakam Slip-On Sneaker (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),Brown,11 M US Little Kid
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- 30% recycled rubber
- Neopreme collar and lining
- Rubber toe bumper for durability and protection
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
In 1935 Paul Sperry invented the world's first and most enduring boat shoe. Where all other footwear brand have laid claim to every inch of terra firma, from the highest snowcapped peaks to the lowest desert valley, from baseball diamonds to basketball courts, Sperry Top-Sider has flourished by helping all who love the water master the world's final frontier -- the oceans, lakes and streams of Planet Earth.
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 6.1 x 3.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- ASIN: B00295SHLS
- Item model number: CB31941
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 14, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
He has used them for a whole year for school and also to go to church and are in good condition