Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Black Stone Cherry Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on May 7, 2014
I got these in my usual size 8.5 and they were way too big! I usually get a size a 8 in Sperry's but my last pair rubbed blisters on my heels and where the laces come up through the tounge of the shoe.It took e about 2 months of constant wear and bandaids to break them in and I am glad that I persevered as they have become my favorite shoes. I tried to avoid that problem by getting a half size larger due to my wide feet. Unfortunately I did not think about these shoes being made of a canvas material instead of leather. They are way to big!! The style of this shoe is cute but the long front makes my feet look like boats.
on August 6, 2013
This is my first pair of sperrys (new bluefish are coming soon!) And I love them so much! They're comfortable and stylish, and go great with jeans and skirts. The only thing is that they rubbed up a little on my pinkie toe, but they don't anymore. It only took like 3 days for this to stop, but I got half socks to help just in case. But these shoes are the BOMB! (Perfect for teens (me) btw!)
on March 21, 2015
These are really cute. I love the color; the shoes are really shimmery, the lapels (or whatever they're called-- the flaps where the shoelaces weave though) are a different material than the rest of the shoe (like patent leather or plastic, something like that). The laces are silver and I feel like they will get worn down really quickly. But the shoes are nice.
on February 15, 2014
I wore these without socks, so maybe that is my problem- warning, if you go without socks you will have blisters. There are a few different spots where the stiching inside the shoe will rub you- and boy, did my feet hurt at the end of the day! But these shoes are adorable, I bought light pink, lots of compliments.
on April 10, 2014
I have another Sperry Top-Sider shoe that I love and fits very well. Unfortunately these were cut narrower and the 'toe box' was not where near deep (top to bottom) for my 'old toes'. I love Sperry shoes and when they fit, they are great. The quality of these was typical Sperry but I didn't realize how much different styles could vary. Bahamas are just not for me.
on April 12, 2013
The shoes are super cute. I ordered them on a Wednesday evening after an unsuccessful shopping trip and got then by Friday morning! Overall they're pretty comfortable but a little narrow so if your feet are on the wider side they will pinch a bit.
on August 11, 2014
I purchased the pink pair and it is the perfect shade! Not too girly and actually neutral enough to go with just about everything. The shoe is a bit narrow so I'd recommend some side stretching before taking any long walks.
on October 31, 2013
I love them they look great!! I get a lot of great comments. I just love pink!! They also feel good and are very form fiting
on May 20, 2013
I hadn't seen this color combination of the Sperry Bahamas until I went on Amazon.com! Thanks for the great assortment to pick from!
They are high end quality and people have commented on how nice they look!
on April 29, 2014
I bought these for my 14 year old granddaughter. she absolutely loves them. Has worn them every day since they were delivered. She has given me a few more that she's looking for in Sperry shoes. So I will be back to order more from you. Thank you.