5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!
Having not tried Sperrys on previously, I wasn't sure what size to buy. I usually wear a woman's size 7.5-8 (usually more on the 8 side) so I purchased a size 8. They fit perfectly. A little tough to squeeze into with hot feet, but in normal weather they'd be the perfect fit. They look really, really narrow when you first take them out of the box, but they fit perfectly.
Published 13 months ago by Louisa Ac Hurst

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Shoes, but kind of an odd fit in a 10
Published 6 months ago by LPitt

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Shoes, but kind of an odd fit in a 10, February 11, 2014
These shoes are cute and a nice feminine version of the classic Sperry top-sider. I ordered them in a size 10 and as often happens with flats, the shoes look a somewhat proportionally awkward in a large size. They're a bit wide/lose on the sides. They don't fit very snuggly and tend to bow when I bend my foot to walk. The front of the shoe looks awkwardly small. I think the style simply doesn't translate well into a larger size. A small front looks proportional to a 7, but just too small on a 10. I am in desperate need of replacements for my current boat shoes so these will do as a fill in, however I'm still looking to buy a pair I like more. They're not especially comfortable either, but in the way that most not supportive flats are.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Typical Sperry Quality, March 12, 2013
These shoes are very flimsy although attractive. Most Sperry products are very durable but these produced a hole in the front from poor stitching which the seller would not make right. Other shoes from this category have great stitching but not this style.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice shoes appears narrow, December 26, 2013
Seems not as generous as a regular shoe of size 8.5 but the leather is very soft and will stretch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, July 8, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 29, 2014
I ordered an 8.5 which is what I always wear and these are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. No blisters or anything! I wore them w/out the sperry socks even. I am pleasantly surprised and so happy w/ this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish!, March 17, 2014
Perfect fit, they look super chic and cute with skinny jeans very comfy! Totally recommend them. You can walk with then for hours and your fit don't feel tired! Great shoes to travel.

5.0 out of 5 stars A little narrow around toes, June 13, 2014
For similar shoes, I've owned minnetonka moccasins and TOMS. I'm 8.5 in TOMS and 8 in minnetonka (style runs large), and I went with the 9M here just to be safe. (I usually wear a 9 for closed toe shoes and 8.5 in sandals)

The fit around the toes is a bit tight for a medium width, but as it is leather, I think it will loosen (as my minnetonka kilty leather in white did, rather substantially over 4 years). The heel part is tight even though the shoe is sufficiently long enough for my feet, and I loosened it a little with the shoestring so it doesn't cut into my heel. However, a con of that is that it will have the tendency to slide off the heel when you're walking - I say tendency, because it doesn't actually happen, but you might feel a little uneasy.

Tried this for a 4 hour work shift for the first time, and it was comfortable enough. LOVED that it was so non-slippery, I've actually made a few loud skidding sounds! Definitely safe enough for rainy climates. One slight con is that I can feel the stitching pattern on the sole but it is not a big deal. Might consider an insole.

I am concerned about the thin sole compared to the other Sperry shoes, and how well it will wear. I plan to wear this on vacation this summer. I went with the White/Blue/Tango (red) version and it looks great! However, I got this at a steep discount and I wouldn't purchase it at full price. Go with the minnetonka's if you have a smaller budget or if you can find a deal on the Sperry's.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute shoe, runs big!, April 25, 2013
I really like this style of Sperry. However, it runs a little big... I have the "original" Sperry in an 8 and had to go down a full size (7) with this shoe. Takes some breaking in to, too! But once you figure out your size and break it in, you'll probably love it, as I do!

5.0 out of 5 stars NIce shoes...., September 7, 2013
seriouscoffeedrinker (Sterling, Virginia United States) - See all my reviews
I own another pair of lace up Sperry shoes plus another slip on type (summer colors). This is the first pair I bought in the "Audrey" style. They are very soft and comfortable, much like minnetonka slip ons. If you are accustomed to the more substantial feel of other Sperry shoes, go and try them on in person before you buy. I personally love them. They have a nice look, they are comfortable. I bought the dark tan pair which will go with either jeans or khakis. Highly recommend.

As far as sizing, I found them true to size.

3.0 out of 5 stars style best on small feet, August 15, 2014
Maybe I should have realized this simply from the nature of the style, but these are the kinds of shoes that look adorable on small feet, kinda silly on average feet, and outright ridiculous on large feet. I'm on the higher end of average (I wear an 8.5), so they definitely looked silly, and since they were a bit snug (I wouldn't have been able to wear them comfortably with liners), they had to go back.

Sperry Women's Audrey, White/Cognac/Sand-5.5