Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

Format: DVD|Change

on April 19, 2004
If you want all three animated dvds plus more.. just buy the entire season on the 2 disc set. These episodes are all on there plus the re-maining episodes that complete the season. Please don't be fooled by this greedy, market-mentality. I LOVE spider-man.. but, I don't want others to be taken advatage of. Otherwise, the material is A+++ which is why I still gave it 5 stars.. I don't want it to poorly affect quality Spider-Man product. :)
on May 11, 2005
I don't know where the editorial reviewer gets their views from, but he or she should have their eyes checked. Yes, this is one of the many attempts to get you to buy the series piece-meal. Yes you should buy the two-disk full season, its better that way, and more economical. But the series is incredible. It is an excellent show, with excellent graphics, and amazing writing. The voice cast stands out also. And anyone picking on how fast he changes into his costume, should have their brain checked, its a cartoon for cying out loud.
on October 11, 2015
This version is NOT for kids..Maybe middle school age.
on April 8, 2013
Bought this for my niece and nephew. They love it. Great cartoon, pretty good stories. Cute way to get them started on loving superheroes!
on December 31, 2012
All 3 of my nephews enjoyed watching this the other day at Grandma's house. Boys seem to love Spiderman and the shooting webs!
on January 16, 2013
GREAT QUALITY CD AND GREAT CARTOON. A GREAT ADD TO HIS COLLECTION OF MOVIES AND CARTOONS. WOULD RECOMMEND FOR YOUNG AND OLD.
on January 7, 2013
marvel fan, I watch everything I can find and collect all as well. Worth getting for an marvel fan to add to a collection.
on October 2, 2007
Hello friends,

Huge fan of Spidey when I was a kid. And now I bought the DVD for my kid son.
I am impressed with the animation and the action in the cartoons of the DVD.
The reasons why I did not give it 5 stars is because:

The cartoon is not made for kids. I was shocked to hear offensive words like "Hell" and "Cra*".
What are we teaching our children, that it is ok for them to speak like that since their heroes are saying that?

What happened to the classical good vs. evil cartoons.

Thanks,
Nawaf
on June 1, 2007
My 5 year old Grandson is a serious SpiderMan Fan.He says thakyou!!!AMAZON.
on April 15, 2015
My son loved it.can't get enough of it