5.0 out of 5 stars The magic of blu ray
Anyone looking to purchase this trilogy is already a fan of the SPIDERMAN movies and wants to know how they stand up in the magic of blu ray. We all know that the original SPIDERMAN was an amzing film - a rare treat of exemplary action with superb acting for a change. Tobey Maguire and cast finally brought to the comic action movie acting ability that made the film...
Published on February 1, 2009 by barry

3.0 out of 5 stars This is a review of the blu-ray set and not the movies...
...since the movies in the trilogy deserve their own reviews and have been done to death already. The low cost (even lower by $10 since I bought it) is what motivated me to buy this blu-ray disc set. I already have the special editions of all three Spiderman movies on DVD, so I wanted to see what blu-ray would bring to the home theater table, having recently bought a...
Published on April 17, 2008 by docnyt

‹ Previous | 111 12 1323 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars spiderman-trilogy, December 4, 2012
I was very happy with this item. All three movies were perfect. Thewy did not skip or anything. my son is very happy with these. Thank you so much you guys

5.0 out of 5 stars DUN NA NA NA NA NA NA NA SPIDER MAN, December 2, 2012
Jaq (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spider-Man Trilogy [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Not sure what to say much more than they're all there and all on blu-ray. Great trilogy and worth owning on Blu-ray. Bought this as an upgrade from the DVD set.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome audio/video, October 11, 2012
This review is from: Spider-Man Trilogy [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
The audio and video are outstanding. The artwork not so much, but for the price one can easily over look this flaw.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, September 4, 2012
This review is from: Spider-Man Trilogy [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
This was a hit at my son's 10th birthday party:) we had movie night and everyone loved it. The set is excellent, neat box and all. The picture and sound quality is great too. I'll buy the x men set for christmas!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome quality, Spiderman is Amazing, September 2, 2012
This review is from: Spider-Man Trilogy [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Wow, the quality of these Blue-ray movies is awesome! Spiderman 1-I feel introduces us to Spiderman pretty good. I think the story-line is great, acting is decent to good. I personally did not care much for Mary Jane Watson (Kirsten Dunst). I feel as if she was a little fake and overly dramatic. Spiderman (Tobey Maguire) I know a lot of comparisons have been made to Garfield from The Amazing Spiderman, but for this series, Maguire was great. I am not much of a James Franco fan as he plays Harry Osborn. One carachter that I loved was William Dafoe playing the Green Goblin. I like most of Dafoes movies though. Spiderman 2-I personally liked more than Spiderman 1, I particularly enjoyed Doc Ock (Alfred Molina). I loved this movie, the drama of Parker having to be Spiderman, and the train scene was the best! Spiderman 3 was worth watching, but that is it. The CGI was still amazing, but the story line was horible! They were in a rush to end this trilogy and felt the only way was to introduce a bunch of villians at once. Sandman would have made a good villian for a movie, Venom should have had his own movie! I think the fightes were to short in duration as well. Very disapointed with this movie altogether, but so were millions of other people! Overall I bought the trillogy for $20 with free shipping. My overall rating is for all three movies combined Picture quality- 5/5, sound quality 3/5 (this is mostly due to my TV's limitation, a sound system is in the works) Story 4/5 (Spiderman 1-5/5, Spiderman 2-5/5, Spiderman 3-2/5). Overall value-4.5/5, an overall great value. Spiderman is now Amazing, but we already knew that. lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, August 20, 2012
This was exactly what I was looking for. I have the trilogy on Blu-Ray but my son is a huge spider-man fan and only has a dvd player in his room so as I gift I wanted to get this for him so he would be able to watch it whenever he wanted.

4.0 out of 5 stars Spider-Man Trilogy, January 8, 2012
This is a great classic trilogy and for the price on blu-ray its a great value. If you are looking for a good movie at a great price this is the one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, January 5, 2012
This movie was awesome! The picture and sound quality were top notch as well as the bonus content. Definitely worth every cent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, November 18, 2011
What more can I type. It's excellent and cystal clear. Glad I've found the trilogy, and at such a affordable cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Swinging around in Hi-Def, November 30, 2010
I am going to just briefly review the movies. For the most part they are great. The first movie was one of the best Superhero origin stories ever and a great mix of comedy and action. The only issue was with that goofy Green Goblin costume. You would think for the millions they spent on that movie, someone could have come up with a better costume. The second movie is one of the greatest films of the last decade. The acting, the direction, the story, everything hit the right notes and made for a thrilling, unbelievable experience. And finally, the third film. It was ok. It had some good points, but also some bad. Too many villains and a story that did not stay focused. It was a shame the series had to end on such a mediocre point.

The thing that is really important to take away from this review is how awesome it is to watch Spidey swing around in High Def. The Blu-Ray format was invented for movies like this. Even if you own these films in another format, you owe it to yourself to upgrade to these versions. Your eyes will thank you.

‹ Previous | 111 12 1323 | Next ›