Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Spider-Man - Xbox” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 49% off the $9.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.95 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Spider-Man - Xbox
|Price:||$39.48 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- You'll get to swing around the skyscrapers of a massive 3D recreation of New York City
- Use your spider-like abilities to do the impossible -- stick to walls, shoot webs and more
- Battle criminals as you go beyond the storyline presented in the hit movie
- Sharpen your skills to the point where you can face off against your nemesis, the Green Goblin!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
1. The gameplay and replay value are great. There are 4 levels of difficulty: easy, normal, hero, and superhero. Easy is of course, easy. Takes about 2 hours to beat. But after that it gets incredibly hard; yet fun. I bought this game over two weeks ago, and I'm still playing it for hours everyday, and it never gets boring. The replay value and gameplay are great.
2. The graphics are simply put, awsome. Everyone down to the littlelist detail looks real. There are amazing buttons to push and try like Slinging villains into walls or into each other, creating a web dome to protect yourself from gunfire. The ability to zip instantly up to ceilings and swing around buildings. Even the ability to land on top of villains and beat'em up from there. Did I mention the ability to shoot web bombs at villains, even tie them up for up to several minutes? The editor is correct in one manner: you can do anything that spiderman can do.
3. If your worried about getting to know the game and how to work the controls, don't worry. There's a training level that teaches you everything, step by step. Your even trained by a comedian, who has a lot of funny jokes. I really enjoyed training mode.
4. You play up to 5 villains, each more challenging then the first. Each has a few thugs and robots that you have to get by to get to the main villain.
5. Finally, it's worth the 40 or 50 bucks you might pay for it. I bought it on sale for 39.99, and I've played it for close to 50 hours (and I'm still looking forward to playing it everyday).
To wrap it up, it gives hours and hours of fun, and if your new to the Xbox, this is a great game to try it out on first. Well, that's my view on this game. Now I have to go play Spider-man!
The graphics are insanely good. While watching some of the animation test movies, I actually forgot it was a video game. I was about to go get some popcorn when it ended. However, this level of graphics isn't only found in the cut scenes; the in-game graphics are supperb.
This game truly has all the bells and whistles. Spidey is hillarious when he taunts the bosses during battle. I especially enjoy listening to him try to geuss his opponents names. The cheats are another big plus. This is extremely rare for a video game. This is only the 3rd game I've played that kept me playing just to unlock cheats (the others being Tony Hawk 2 and Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for Dreamcast). This game includes what is definitely the coolest cheat in any game ever. I won't tell you how to get it, but if you meet one of two conditions, you can play as the Green Goblin. This not only changes your character's look, but it also give a completely new set of controls, voice acting, cut scenes, and even plot. It's essentially a new game with the same levels. The only problem here is that without Spidey's wall sticking and swinging ability, Green Goblin has to rely on power rather than stealth. No complaints though.
The only thing that worried me about the controls was the implimentation of midair sequences. Trust me. This is not a problem.Read more ›
The game is supposedly loosely based on the movie, although they've thrown a few wrinkles in, like adding supervillains Shocker, Vulture, Kraven the Hunter, and Scorpion, in addition to the Green Goblin. Tobey Maguire is the voice of Spider-Man and Willem Dafoe is the Green Goblin, with Bruce Campbell voicing the "tour guide", who explains how things work in the game.
The gameplay is very well done. Spider-Man moves just like he does in the movie previews. Fights are well done, especially the boss battles, which are unpredictable and difficult, but not impossible. The control scheme, even the "enhanced" version, is easy to master and use. The only problem is that, occasionally, when you're crawling on a wall, Spider-Man won't go the way you want him to. Also, you constantly have to readjust the camera so that you can see what you're doing. The one other complaint is that certain "stealth" missions are almost impossible to stay stealthy in.
The game is absolutely stunning to look at, especially the outdoor areas. The cityscapes are huge and highly detailed. You can't tell the difference between foreground and background. The enemy characters are also highly detailed and look as real as the main characters. There is also no hint of slowdown at all.
The music in the game is also excellent. I'm not sure, but I think it comes straight from the movie. Most of the voice acting is top-notch, especially Dafoe's Green Goblin. Unfortunately, the exception is Maguire as Spider-Man. He's extremely low-key and at times seems like he's disinterested completely.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent my grand daughter enjoy playing it, so does my grandson.Published 7 months ago by veliscia james
It was like a brand new game fresh new right straight out of the ovenPublished 15 months ago by Carmen Herdman
I feel the same way about this version of the game as I do with the game cube version. I'll provide that text below but I'm making this seperate review to air out a couple of... Read morePublished 16 months ago by R. Jensen
Game Works No Problems ,Good Having this Game that I grew up with ,Pretty easy ,and Really likable ,just like the first MoviePublished 21 months ago by Jerson