4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this book, May 12, 2010
This review is from: Spider-Man: Spider-Man versus the Green Goblin (I Can Read - Level 2 (Quality)) (Paperback)
The first day it arrived we read it 5 times, it gets read/requested every second night to the point that he can now complete the page from memory, not bad for a 2 1/2 yr old.
Great illustrations and not to violent for them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Boys who love sprider man, August 23, 2010
My 5 yr olds cannot get enough, the story is at the right level and illustrations are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kiddo loves it, May 7, 2010
My kid loves to read and enjoys her new spider man books. They seem great for beginners. She just turned 5 and can read so this helps keep her reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Learning to read with help from Spidey!, February 27, 2014
Babysitting my older grandson since he was a newborn meant I had the luxury of time to do a lot more reading to him than I did when I was a working mom. When he showed he was ready to start reading on his own (with a little help) about a month before he turned 4, we started with the I Can Read box of a dozen little Spider-Man Phonics books, and it was simply amazing how quickly he graduated from those to the Level 2 books! The 32 page format of this colorful book was the perfect length to cover a more complex story line than the Phonics books, yet not too long that it tired him out. Still very simple text, large print and wide spacing, but longer sentences and more challenging words. The story tells how Peter Parker's (Spider-Man) best friend Harry Osborn's dad turns into The Green Goblin in an accident at his company, and how Spidey saves the day. Definitely kept my grandson's attention, what with the pumpkin smoke bombs and robot bats!

In case you're interested, the other books I was able to find in this series were "Spider-Man versus Electro", "Spider-Man versus The Lizard", "Spider-Man versus The Vulture", "Spider-Man versus The Scorpion", "Spider-Man versus Hydro-Man", "Spider-Man versus Venom", and "Spider-Man versus Kraven". It's so wonderful when you see a youngster take off with a love of reading!

4.0 out of 5 stars My Son Likes It, January 16, 2014
It is just fine. It had done its job quite satisfactory. Brief enough not to bore a young child but extensive enough not to bore a young child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spidey for tots, April 3, 2013
watchit (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
It was good. It is easy to read. It is well designed. I like the simplicity. My three-year-old can follow along. The end.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great series and delivery was on time, July 5, 2012
My son absolutely loves this spiderman series and it's perfect for his age group, 4yo. Howver, The price was a little higher than what I expected to pay. Regardless the books arrived on time and in fabulous packaging. Thanks a ton!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like Spiderman, January 8, 2012
My daughter is a Spiderman fan and loves anything Spiderman and this gave me an opportunity to get her to read more because she loves this book!

4.0 out of 5 stars easy-to-read, August 17, 2011
This book was easy for me to read with my son. Wasn't too wordy for him. He is 4 and it definitely kept his interest. Great pictures!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome series, April 9, 2010
my son has read more with these books than any other. They continue to grab his interest and challenge his reading skills without the frustration..

Spider-Man: Spider-Man versus the Green Goblin (I Can Read - Level 2 (Quality))
Used & New from: $0.01