Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on July 15, 2014
This is a good attachment to my spider holster...but one thing I was disappointed in was the pictures. They only show the pictures with the wrist strap so you automatically assume that step is included. They need to add a picture of the d-ring only and show it properly.
on December 18, 2013
This product is the best that I have had yet. It is of good quality and slides into the holster wonderfully. Feels secure along with quality! I highly recommend the money for the wrist strap, housing, and holster!
on November 3, 2013
It does that it says it will. However, don't be a dummy like me and think it comes with the wrist strap (yes, I know the title says "D-ring FOR wrist strap" but I didn't read it close enough the first time). If you use the Spider system, there really isn't any other choice. Once it's screwed into the bottom, it's rock solid.
on June 27, 2014
SpiderHolster D-Ring for Wrist Strap.
being a very busy all round photographer.
I need something that freed up my hands and was easy to get a second camera.
And this item is it.
100%
on July 13, 2013
This is a simple bracket and D ring, and is not expensively made but it's made well enough to do the job. I have it attached just as in the image, and I've found it works very well to hold the camera. I just got back from a week of travel photography and this system is the best I've ever found to get rid of the load from camera straps, and camera weight. This D ring gives you the choice of wearing the camera on a belt with the spider holster, so it gives a lot of flexibility AND saves your back as well from the camera weight and the straps! Good product and great price!
on June 26, 2013
Pros : it does the job
Cons : it does not fit correctly, and my bolt is black color versus the one in the photo seems to be silver color.
The item is cheaply made, but again it just cost $15 to buy.

I'm using this on 5d mark3, I placed the ring on the front right side of the holster ( battery side). And the ring block the battery door, you can access it still, just not as convenient.
I probably going to get used to it, but I wish it was a better fit.
on December 8, 2012
I can't shoot without it. The D-ring works well with my opteka hand grip; makes for a pretty convenient setup.
on March 25, 2015
If I was living in the USA or Europe, I would have done it myself! But in the country I live in no way to find the parts!:-(
This device is just ok for what it does but I regret the bolt is not chromed because under my hot and extremely humid
country it is already corroded and I have to treat it about 3 times a year.
on August 26, 2015
I should have done a little more research before buying. I found picture hangers that are almost exactly the same for only $2. Otherwise it does okay.
on November 13, 2015
Works great with Nikon AH-4 hand strap. A bit cheap-looking. I wish it has the same finish as the Spider Pro base plate, or all black.