4.0 out of 5 stars Seem a bit too small for a size 6
I was a bit surprised that they are hardly bigger than all my little guy's size 5 pjs BUT they are soft and comfy, and they ARE Spiderman so all is good.
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Spiderman Boys 2-7 Twofer Cotton Pajama Set
I have yet to receive this item ! What has happened ? It is taking way too long to receive it ! I wanted to give it to my grandson for Christmas. Hope it arrives soon as Christmas is only a few days away !
Published 11 months ago by Gerardine Reutens

4.0 out of 5 stars Seem a bit too small for a size 6, December 20, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Cutest PJ's ever, December 2, 2013
These are just the cutest PJ's ever. They fit really well and my Grandson loves them. Great buy for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 11, 2014
ok

4.0 out of 5 stars pjs, May 11, 2014
these are some good lil pj's and my son loves the characters on there,always wantes to wear his pjs now

5.0 out of 5 stars They run small, April 26, 2014
They run small, my son was 3 at the time I bought these. I got the 4T and they were still small. Good product. Just buy a couple sizes bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as advertised!, March 12, 2014
Perfect. Fit perfectly. Colors didn't run. We have had these for a few months now and they are still in new condition after several washes. There was no shrinking or fading. They are still soft. I am very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Step son doesn't want to take them off in the morning!, March 9, 2014
I got these for my step son for Christmas. Probably his favorite gift this year! He doesn't want to take them off. Although they are really cute and a great fit some seams have come out, which doesn't affect us because he is happy with them and that's all that matters!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Grandson love this!, March 1, 2014
My grandson wore this to a pj party at school....and he had on the best pj's! Now he lives in them..hahaaha! Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars I want superhero Jammies!, February 26, 2014
Bought these for my 4 year old son. He's a skinny guy that fits in a normal size 4 jeans, but I hate how jammies are always so tight so I always buy them a size larger. They fit him well, and both my boys wear them on nights that they want to be super heroes. Have been washed more than 20 times already since Christmas and they still look like new. I wish they came in my size. Even moms like to be super heroes some times...

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves her spider man pjs, February 24, 2014
My daughter is big time into spider man. She doesn't go for the "pink" ones designed for girls, because have you ever seen a pink spider man? Um no. Fits great and great comfortable quality.

Spiderman Little Boys' Twofer Cotton Pajama Set