Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: iPhone 5S Case, Spigen® [AIR CUSHION] Apple iPhone 5S Case Protective [Tough Armor] [Aintree Green] Dual Layer EXTREME Protection Cover Heavy Duty Case for the NEW iPhone 5S and iPhone 5 - Aintree Green (SGP10822)
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 9, 2014
This is my second review. As stated prior this case cost more than most but I'm tired for the cheap ones failing. This one is exceptional. Fair grip and easy to push buttons, unlike my others where they were recessed and therefore pushable with fingertips only. The green metal part with the hard rubber end is a good balance in design and protects is great. It slides in and out of shirt or pants pockets great; a down side to the rubber griped ones.
on April 17, 2014
I don't think it took even 24hrs to arrive. The case fits nice and snug. I got the dark green colored one and I am very satisfied with the look. It is a much more sleek and trim look compared to the Otterbox Commuter it replaced. The Otterbox took a dive from a 3 yr old who chucked it across our bedroom onto wood floors. It cracked in two corners but the phone is fine. I am not confident the Spigen case will withstand such a blow. I think average drops from waist high it will be alright. Corners seem well padded and it is slick but also grips where needed. Aesthetically it is far better than the Otterbox. It reminds you why we love to buy these beautiful sleek and thin iPhones. Other than the rare blow my little telephone terrorist imparts, I am fairly easy on my phone. If the back metal case scratches easily I will update my review to reflect. I think this is a great compromise when trying to maintain the look and feel of your iPhone. I recommend this case based on its prompt arrival and appearance.
on September 23, 2015
This case can take a beating. I don't drop my phone regularly, but when I do, this case is there to protect it. Note that this is not an OtterBox so if you are expecting an OtterBox level protection then you might disappoint yourself. This is not too bulky so you still have a feel of how thin and light your phone actually is.
on September 7, 2014
Wife and I have this case and for the money it provides the best protection and has the least impact on function. Power/volume buttons covered by the case but you can still use them with ease. Cutouts for headphone jack, mute, Mic and speaker do not interfere with calls or music. My headphone jack has a 90 degree plug and it still works fine. Cutout for the camera and flash have an added benefit to those of you who use iPhone based HR measurement. It acts like a light seal and allows a better measurement. iPhone goes in and out of the case with a minimal effort. It has a raised lip on the front that prevents the screen from getting scratched on many surfaces. Great value for those that are lacking $$ after purchasing your phone. :)
on June 19, 2014
I really like this case - I've only dropped my phone once since purchasing this (knock on wood) and it held up nicely. The color is really cool, and I've gotten some nice compliments and comments on it. I use the screen protector on the front, and it makes me feel confident that if I were to drop this, it won't break or damage. Will buy another one in a few weeks when my fiance upgrades to the 5S.

The only tough part about the case is removing it when taking it out to clean / workout. I recommend an armband for that - just a little more safe & secure. Make sure to pinch in top right corner (where Power button is) to help slide case off the phone.
on July 30, 2014
I've spent who knows how much on different cases in all price ranges. But I think I've finally found a keeper. It feels good to hold in the hand, the case is well constructed and can accommodate a tempered glass or case-friendly screen cover, and does not add a lot of bulk. The openings appear to be wide enough to accept any size Lightning charger or earphone jack, and the dark green is something you don't see a lot in cases but it looks very nice. Plus the price is fair. Recommended.
on April 12, 2014
So far so good. I've had this case on my iPhone 5 for about a month and have "tested" it once on the wood floor in my kitchen. The buttons are spectacular and I actually prefer the "feel" of the top button with the case on more than with it off. The ports all line up perfectly and appear to work with most lightning charge adapters including Apple's, Amazon's, and M0n0price's. The camera functions great with or without flash. The screen is slightly recessed from the edge of the case which adds a little protection which is nice.
on November 15, 2015
After first buying the Spigen Slim Armor and deciding I needed a more protective case, I moved up to this Spigen AIR CUSHION. Although obviously slightly thicker than the Slim Armor, it strikes the better balance between thinness and protectiveness, I think. I'm quite happy with this case.
on July 31, 2014
Excellent case that covers the back and sides of my iPhone 5. Very solid construction. The front of the phone is protected by a relatively high lip all around, which is what I wanted. Volume controls are easy to use, all other ports are uncovered. I haven't had any trouble using different headset plugs. I also don't see any scratches on the case, either. Not sure why there are such low reviews here. It's a very good buy for the price.
on August 27, 2014
Great fit and finish. Even though I have not dropped my phone yet, I can tell it will survive with this case attached. All ports and plug work as designed. No impact noticed to speaker or mic quality with case attached. Volume button and power button are easy to use. The sounds on and off switch is a little hard to switch for those with larger fingers.