2,322 Reviews
 (1,479)

Just today I dropped my phone. The brunt of the initial impact was absorbed by my foot, but in one of those freak accidents, I kicked it, watched it slide on its face across concrete and flip several times.

That millimeter worth of space on the front is just enough to protect it. The case was scratched, but the phone is completely unscathed.

That's...
Published 9 months ago by Jeng Jia Hung

1.0 out of 5 stars If you are getting the clear case BEWARE....
I see most reviews are positive and that's why I bought mine, but the clear case I bought has been steady discoloration into a blueish and greenish color for some reason.
The worst part is that I have email them three times and even sent pictures of the defect and nobody bother to resolve my issue.
Very disappointing customer service.
Will never buy Spigen...
Published 1 month ago by Ronald Szkolnik

5.0 out of 5 stars After some real-world testing, I can heartily recommend this case, April 16, 2014

That's all I pretty much want in a case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly...I love it, April 23, 2014
I'm picky about my cases. I hate bulky ones. I bought this for my white S5 and it fits perfectly. Like a glove, actually. Gives the phone a classy look, too. Not like those large rubber looking ones. It's also not flimsy at all. I may buy another color.

1.0 out of 5 stars If you are getting the clear case BEWARE...., December 10, 2014
Ronald Szkolnik (North Miami Beach) - See all my reviews
Very disappointing customer service.
Will never buy Spigen again.
If you are getting the clear case BEWARE....

5.0 out of 5 stars Protects the camera lens, July 2, 2014
Romper "Romper" (Washington State) - See all my reviews
I bought this case because the Samsung S5's camera annoyingly sticks out from the body of the phone, leaving the lens exposed to scratches. This case is slim and fits perfectly, while at the same time protruding slightly around the camera lens to protect it when you set down the phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case -- Actually improves phone rather than just protecting it., April 19, 2014
So, the SG5 is a pretty ugly phone. It also feels pretty cheap. But it's also a hell of a phone.

I am not normally a case fan, but I already installed Spigen's tempered glass screen protector (fantastic product, by the way -- have used them on numerous iPhones and other phones in the past) so I figured it made sense to invest in a case.

I wasn't expecting anything special since most cases you buy hoping that they don't look and feel like crap. Funny thing here, though, is that I feel like the case actually improved the overall feel and quality of the phone. It added just enough weight to the device to make it feel less like a toy. It added just enough strength to the device to make it feel like it could withstand anything.

And, frankly, I think it actually improved the look of the phone as well. I went with the blue dot case (white phone) and it at least covers up the hideous fake chrome plastic trim that nearly ruins the look of the SG5.

Overall, Spigen makes a quality product. I've used their cases and screen covers many times in the past and don't really see the need to ever go with another company. Very pleased (in fact, I purchased a mint cover as well to keep around as a back-up).

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described...., April 15, 2014
Love it, it fits perfectly for the S5, couldn't have asked for anything else. Super slim and shipping was less than 24 hours

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, May 5, 2014
I bought a few different cases and this one is my absolute favorite. The mint is a little more green than the picture, but I LOVE it. The case is slim and doesn't add bulk. I've gotten a lot of compliments on this. Mint is the new black!

5.0 out of 5 stars S5 Case, April 24, 2014
This review is from: Galaxy S5 Case, Spigen® [Non-Slip] [+Screen Shield] Samsung Galaxy S5 Case Slim [Ultra Fit] [Smooth Black] Premium Protection SF Coated Non-Slip Matte Hard Case for Galaxy S5 / Galaxy SV / Galaxy S V (2014) - ECO-Friendly Packaging - Smooth Black (SGP10731) (Accessory)
Very, very nice, good look and slip free. I love getting what I ordered. I would definitely recommend this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect phone case - it is slim and simple, July 15, 2014
Perfect phone case - it is slim and simple. The turquoise is a lighter pastel and doesn't show dirt as much as I expected it to either, which is a pleasant surprise! The lips around the front screen and camera keeps them from getting scratched on tables.

Protip: Be really careful putting the screen protector on. Roll up a piece of Scotch tape and use it to lift up every piece of lint/dust on the screen before putting the protector on. I completely messed mine up because I went too fast and had to go get one (and ask them to put it on) at the Verizon store.

4.0 out of 5 stars Scratch-Proof Only, December 13, 2014
Cheap, low-profile, scratch protector, guards the camera glass on smooth surfaces. 4 stars for that. And I got a few compliments on the look.
Not really strong enough for impact or pressure. It's kind of a disposable case. Like a plastic fork. Mine was stepped on, cracked in one corner and wouldn't stay on my phone, so I threw it away. I opted to try a different brand. See photos warping and crack ^_^