2,193 Reviews
 (1,243)

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL & FITS GREAT!
Published 9 months ago by Blanca

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth it
After reading all the great reviews I went ahead and purchased this case- it is sturdy and protects your phone well but the back clear part of the case has bubbled up in areas after only less than a week of using it! If I were you I would keep looking at the other options out there...
Published 2 months ago by Gregory Holshoe

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL & FITS GREAT!, April 26, 2014
I bought this case hesitating if I should or shouldn't buy it, because I always read reviews before considering buying a product. I have to say, who ever wrote a negative review about this case, that this case was too loose on their phone, and that their phone pops out, most be using it with the wrong phone not with the S5. As soon as I received it I put it on and it's the nicest phone cover I've came across. I got the mint one and the color is exactly like the picture. I guess the phone being white makes it stand out a lot. Enough said, this case is BEAUTIFUL! and it fits GREAT!

4.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive and worth that cost- edit for an added star, August 13, 2014
Lisa Tankersley (Cincinnati, OH, US) - See all my reviews
I like the bottom portion (the mint green and clear protector). It fits well, is easy enough to remove it need be, and allows for easy access to the buttons. The screen protector is the same as the typical screen protector in that it is not easy to remove air bubbles that form when placing over the face of the screen. Note I said "will" not "if". It also did not come with a squeegee of sorts to allow for placement to squeeze out the bubbles. Fortunately, I expected this and ordered shields from another company for the screen.

Either way, this cover is exactly what I needed for the cost.

Here's the edit for the added star...

I went shopping a couple of days ago and dropped my phone not once but twice on the cement floor inside Costco. Definitely not a soft landing.

First drop: On corner. It bounced.
Second drop: On its back. This was soon after my friend had said, "You are lucky it didn't drop on its back." (No, I didn't drop it just to test that theory.)

The air cushion appears to be a real air cushion. My phone is definitely still intact.

Did I say it was worth the price? Considering my friends and family have cases 5x the price (or 3x if you include the $5 I spent for ILlumina shield face over), I'm definitely SOLD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Case, May 2, 2014
It protects my S5 and does not add much bulk to my phone and does not make it ugly. Solid buy if you're looking for a case that does not add much bulk but still protects your phone from casual drops of no more than 1 meter (Tested by me, accidentally, on concrete)

5.0 out of 5 stars YOU MUST PEEL OFF PROTECTIVE FILM, September 29, 2014
Many reviews state that the phone case arrived all scratched and used, I thought the same thing. But you must peel of the protective film, it's really hard to peel off, it almost looks like it doesn't have one but it does! I had to use tweezers and find a corner and scratch at it for a while. It does come off!!!! However, great case, slim design. I drop my phone a lot and it's held up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, April 25, 2014
Great product. Looks classy and not like cheap plastic. Worth the price and would definitely recommend it to potential buyers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 25, 2014
The case fits perfect. I love the color and the fact that the back is clear. I received the product before the estimated time of arrival.

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth it, November 15, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars The corners of the case were turning black after an ..., November 23, 2014
The corners of the case were turning black after an hour of having it on my phone and the plastic on the back id beginning to wrinkle and come off of the plastic.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best cover., August 18, 2014
The case itself is very pretty and I like that the back is transparent. It's a pretty simple case and covers all edges of the phone.

On that note, the portion of the case that covers the charging port is not protective. If you look at the picture of the case above, you can see there's just a strip of plastic covering the top of the charging port (the portion of the charging port that is closest to the screen, if that makes sense). This strip of plastic moves. It does not protect that part of your phone. I've only had my phone for about 2 weeks and there's a ding in the phone because this area of the case does not protect the phone. The rest of the phone, however, is fine.

So it's good for its looks, not so much for its functionality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for samsung galaxy s5, May 2, 2014
This is a great case for the Samsung Galaxy S5. It is made of soft rubber and does a good job protecting my phone. The screen protector was awsome too.