CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Spin Art Machine Rose Art by Mega Brands
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- A new way for your little artist to express themselves!
- Keep your kids entertained for hours!
- Fun and easy to use!
- Includes motorized unit with a splashguard to keep things clean and parents happy.
- Contains 4 paint bottles and 20 paint sheets.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
A Spin on Children's Art
Providing a unique new way to create art, Magic Spin Art is designed for kids with explosive creativity. Kids can produce awesome, psychedelic bursts of color just by spinning the paint on a sheet of paper. Drop the paint on the mechanized spinner and watch it splay out in a beautiful design. With blue, red, yellow, and green paint, the set comes equipped with all the color options your child will need. The entire process might sound messy, but the spin art device comes with a splash guard that makes clean-up a breeze.
Of course, this doesn't mean that creating spin art doesn't require some skill. As kids get better at making spin art, they'll learn to control their spins and produce even more intricate and complex designs. A fun and educational toy, Spin Art can teach children artistic creativity as well as manual dexterity and coordination.
What's in the Box
Motorized unit, splash guard, 4 paint bottles, and 20 paint sheets.
Top Customer Reviews
1. There is no magic inside. I promise, I checked. If taken to Hogwart's School for Witchcraft and Wizardry (if it were allowed through the doors. Spoiler alert: No it would not. See: No Magic Inside), this machine would be immediately sorted into Slytherin due to its propensity for lying and mischief.
2. There is no art created because the machine spins too slow and the paint has a thick, enfuriating viscosity that gathers at the tip of the applicator and then plops onto the paper like so much used Pop Tarts. Yes that is a poop joke. If that offends you then you can imagine how offended I was with this sin against purity and happiness; thine name is Magic Spin Art.
3. It does spin. Faster than a microwave platter but about half as fast as it needs to in order to fling its supplied electric colored dung accross the depressed looking paper.
The Magic Spin Art machine by RoseArt is a crime against humanity and should be judged by a jury of its peers so that it may be found guilty and hung from the neck until dead.
1) The paper the kit comes with does NOT fit in the desinated holders so you either have to make it fit in (then it sticks up in the center) or you have to trim each piece.
2) The paint splashes out of the paint area despite the "splash guard," which resulted in my children's clothing covered with splattered paint.
3) When you put more than 5 drops of paint on the paper the motor slows down and you can hear that it's working to spin the platform. I would except a motor designed for 20 drops of paint because often that's what it takes for all the children I have seen to feel their art is complete.
I must say that despite all of this my kids are still having a lot of fun, and ask to do this 4 or 5 times a day. The good parts are that it is easy to clean and store away, but I need more than that for a better review.
My recommendation is to buy this toy but from a different manufacturer. It is a fantastic idea.
1. I have had no problems with this "art creator" the paint is awesome, the speed as well... if it was to go any faster it will probably splash all over. We sit on the floor and put a plastic bag just in case. I wish it had more paper but we are buying some extra and it's fairly inexpensive.
2. My daughter is creating an art picture as Christmas gifts for her teachers and aunts. We are buying inexpensive frames to display the art. What a better gift that something she made and that will last years or a lifetime. I am framing some to put on my walls as contemporary art.
3. Yes, you have to clean it after you use it. Just grab some wet paper towels and that is it. My daughter wants to play with this every day, she loves mixing colors and discovering what they make together. Ours didn't come with glitter but I have some and we have done some art with it as well. It is just lovely!
We love this toy and there is nothing else like it. She enjoys it more than jewelry making or any other crafts that we own. If it was for her she would make art every day! I just can keep up with her. I am going to buy this as a present for every b-day party she goes to, hopefully more kids will enjoy making art than watching tv.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
There was a problem with the product, but they took care of it quickly.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Bought this for my grandson for his Christmas present last year and he loved it. He has made all the family members special artistic pictures and I sure loved mine. Read morePublished 18 months ago by TJ
I remember using this as a child and when i saw it online i could not even say no. Works wonderfully and my child really enjoys it. great family activity.Published 23 months ago by Crowyer
We received this gift for Christmas, and my 3 and 6 year olds love it. I loved the first batch they created so much that I framed it... Read morePublished 23 months ago by Erin Palur
Granddaughter loves it. Easy to clean and no splattering. Just wish there were more paints and boards. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Megan O'Toole
6 year old loves it. I didn't find it messy at all and I'm a clean freak. We have had it less than a week and have gone through all the paper. Read morePublished on January 21, 2014 by Robin Brown