4.0 out of 5 stars Good clean fun
My eight year-old daughter bought this Aquadoodle Dog with her own money. She took it on a plane ride with us and spent a good deal of time entertaining herself. It's a great, mess-free way to draw. Just put water in the pen and draw. No ink, no accidental smudges.

Published on July 5, 2012 by Noname

3.0 out of 5 stars Too pricey but my son loves it.
This toy is not worth the money because it is poorly made and the pen leaks, However, for some reason. my son loves it and plays with it when it's presented to him. The toy does travel really well, we've found it to be useful in the car, restaurant, and church.
Published 14 months ago by EstaG

4.0 out of 5 stars Good clean fun, July 5, 2012
This review is from: Aquadoodle Pet Dog (Toy)

The pen can only draw on the white frontal area, and it can only draw in purple. Once it dries, it disappears and the child can draw again.

The dog's paw holds the pen, so one less thing to lose.

My daughter rates this toy four stars. Why not five? She says sometimes (not always) when she stores it, the pen leaks and it "writes" all over the dog. The dog gets soaked, which then takes a long time to dry. Otherwise, it's a fun toy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too pricey but my son loves it., December 4, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, November 14, 2013
This review is from: Aquadoodle Pet Dog (Toy)
It's alright I guess. Maybe my son was just too young for it...he wrote on it once before throwing it away!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy and Easy clean up, March 29, 2013
This review is from: Aquadoodle Pet Dog (Toy)
Such a great toy! My kids love drawing on their aquadoodles. It drys pretty quickly so they can create a different picture in a short time. I love that I don't have to throw it in the washing machine for them to start over (like a doodle bear).

3.0 out of 5 stars What I thought it would be, February 9, 2013
This review is from: Aquadoodle Pet Dog (Toy)
I give it a high rating because it's what I thought it would be. The problem is that it was my child quickly got bored of it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small.....overall not a good buy, February 8, 2013
This review is from: Aquadoodle Pet Dog (Toy)
This is smaller than I thought (I need to pay better attention to product dimension details!) the marker that comes with it is also half the size of the one that comes with the AquaDoodle mat so it runs out of water quickly. My toddler also loses the marker all the time and when I went on line to order more they were over $20? Ridiculous. I wouldn't recommend this toy....the AquaDoodle mat is great and good buy, but this Aquadoodle pet dog is lame.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lost Pen, June 25, 2012
This review is from: Aquadoodle Pet Dog (Toy)
Purchased this for my 2 year old after loosing the pen in the Aquadoodle Travel Kit, hoping it would secure it better. Well I was wrong. Although the product is great and my daughter loves it, the pen was lost after 2 days due to the holder being too big. Ordered a replacement pack and hoping it works. The dog it is really cute but may have to give up if this keeps happening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids LOVE it!, February 14, 2012
This review is from: Aquadoodle Pet Dog (Toy)
We purchased one of each animal(dog, penguin and bear)as Christmas presents for our daughter and 2 other little girls in the family. These are sooooo cute and the kids love them. It is such a simple toy, yet the kids play with them all the time.

You fill the pen up with water, they draw on the white part of the animal, then as the water dries their drawing goes away and they can do it again. It is absolutely no mess which as a parent is another huge plus. The pen can be a a little hard to open but may not be entirely bad either since that means the kids will most likely not be able to open it. One of the little girls we gave it to actually grabbed a napkin and started wiping her drawing which actually did make it dry faster and the design she drew went away a little faster. Even without wiping it, the water dries pretty quick so they don't have too long to wait.

We bought them for kids ranging in age from 2-5 but our 10 y/o daughter was actually drawing on one too and wished she would have gotten one. Go figure, ha ha. I would recommend this toy for any child who likes to draw. The price we paid for them were very reasonable so they were budget friendly gifts as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids of all ages!, February 9, 2012
This review is from: Aquadoodle Pet Dog (Toy)
My 6 year old loves to draw on it and my 1 1/2 year old loves to doodle on it. Bought the penguin for my 6 year old so they both have one. And best of all..... NO MESS!!!!! and Travel Size!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars markers dryer out pretty quickly., September 9, 2014
This review is from: Aquadoodle Pet Dog (Toy)
Fast delivery. Just ok, markers dryer out pretty quickly.

Aquadoodle Pet Dog