5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied
our 9 year old had a blast with this birthday gift...ok i admit it, i did too! it arrived as promised.
Published on November 23, 2011 by Jennifer Thomas

3.0 out of 5 stars 6 yr old loves it
my 6 year old son (and all of his friends) love this toy. it does a few more things than smaller backugans. I think it is pricey (at least from Amazon) and not educational. But I am an older nerdy mom and my husband says sometimes "kids just gotta have fun."
Published on April 8, 2012 by momof2

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied, November 23, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars my 5 year old loved it, March 1, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Bakugan Dragonoid Destroyer (Toy)
My 5 year old son loved this when he got it for Christmas! I don't think it was worth the price we paid for it but he absolutely loved it so that makes me happy. We had to show him how to work it originally but then he caught on fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool toy!!!, November 4, 2012
This review is from: Bakugan Dragonoid Destroyer (Toy)
My little nephew melted over it when he got it. He likes how the missiles shoot out of the arm mostly, although he lost one of the missiles already. It is pretty durable, but can't handle rough playing because of the small parts etc. but still a good toy.

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this toy!, January 8, 2012
This review is from: Bakugan Dragonoid Destroyer (Toy)
This was on my son's Christmas list and he seems to enjoy it. I'm still not sure exactly what it does but if he is happy with it then that's all that matters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon shipping and service is incredible!, December 8, 2011
This review is from: Bakugan Dragonoid Destroyer (Toy)
Incredible! I ordered this at 6pm and received it at 10am the NEXT DAY! This item was "on sale" at a chain toy store for $34.99. Definitely the best deal ever. This is a gift so we haven't played with it yet but he loves all things Bakugan so I'm sure it will be a big hit.

3.0 out of 5 stars 6 yr old loves it, April 8, 2012
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Bakugan, June 24, 2013
This review is from: Bakugan Dragonoid Destroyer (Toy)
I bought this for my son. He plays with it all the time. It seems durable and colorful. Its a hard to find toy.

4.0 out of 5 stars good toy, September 13, 2012
This review is from: Bakugan Dragonoid Destroyer (Toy)
My son loved the toy. Was exactly what he wanted. It is a little fragile but, what can you do? Thats the way they make toys these days

5.0 out of 5 stars My son was not disappointed by this!, March 13, 2012
This review is from: Bakugan Dragonoid Destroyer (Toy)
My son begged and begged for this toy. The price flucuated so much, but finally it went down enough so I could buy it. He loves it and it was just what he expected. It makes him play with those Bakugan balls more too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Angel Gift, June 11, 2013
This review is from: Bakugan Dragonoid Destroyer (Toy)
This toy was a specific request from a little under privileged youngster. His request was selected from the church Christmas angel tree. Toy was impossible for me to locate at brick and mortar stores and Amazon had it at a very reasonable price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›