Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 29, 2011
This is pretty much what you'd expect from an Aquadoodle product. The white tummy area is the only part of it that is doodle-able. It says that it is surface washable only, which is always a major bummer for me. I love that there is a little loop to hold the pen so it does not get lost! The only real drawback of this toy is that we were unable to take the cap off the pen, so we need a glass of water to dip the pen in - fountain pen style.
on February 14, 2012
We purchased one of each animal(dog, penguin and bear)as Christmas presents for our daughter and 2 other little girls in the family. These are sooooo cute and the kids love them. It is such a simple toy, yet the kids play with them all the time.

You fill the pen up with water, they draw on the white part of the animal, then as the water dries their drawing goes away and they can do it again. It is absolutely no mess which as a parent is another huge plus. The pen can be a a little hard to open but may not be entirely bad either since that means the kids will most likely not be able to open it. One of the little girls we gave it to actually grabbed a napkin and started wiping her drawing which actually did make it dry faster and the design she drew went away a little faster. Even without wiping it, the water dries pretty quick so they don't have too long to wait.

We bought them for kids ranging in age from 2-5 but our 10 y/o daughter was actually drawing on one too and wished she would have gotten one. Go figure, ha ha. I would recommend this toy for any child who likes to draw. The price we paid for them were very reasonable so they were budget friendly gifts as well.
on January 2, 2012
My five year old wanted a doodle pad for Christmas but I cannot stand dry erase markers. My 2yo son gets into her crayons and markers. This was perfect. She plays with it for quite a while. I often find the wand on the couch or carpet. OH NO WORRIES ITS JUST WATER! Can we say awesomeness!

Thanks!
on November 13, 2012
This is an absolutely adorable toy. The only problem I had was that on the very first use, the body of the penquin got stained... by water! I don't know if all the Aquadoodle products are like this but I'm willing to buy another product, just not this one.
on January 9, 2013
It did not go over too well with my two grand daughters ages 3 & 6. Maybe with time they will be more enthusiastic about the penguin.
on January 10, 2013
We thought it was going to be bigger, but over all good product. Great for taking in the car to keep little ones busy.
on July 24, 2014
My 3-year-old daughter has the dog of these as well and LOVES it. It's one of her favorite toys. The water pens are a great, no mess option. Highly recommend!
on February 9, 2012
My 6 year old loves that it is a penguin and he can doodle on it and my 1 1/2 year old loves to scribble on it...... and NO MESS!!!!
on September 12, 2014
Great product and very fast delivery!!