Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wacky-tivities - Kinetic Sand - 8oz - Neon Pink
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Size: 6-Ounce|Color: Neon Pink|Change
Price:$7.64+ $3.99 shipping

on August 25, 2014
My son LOVES this. It is seriously so cool. We bought it for him for his birthday and everyone at the party was memorized by it and passing it to one another touching it over and over. It was super cool and has kept my son entertained for hours. I would also recommend buying the little sand box kit that is also offered by Kinect! Awesome! Thank you!
on September 11, 2014
I wrongly assumed there would be as much sand as in the original Kenetic sand kit. There was only half a pound of sand in this container for $15! Not much to do anything with. The original kit with the purple sand was 1 lb. I found Creatology Kinetic sand 1 lb for $15 at Michaels. Twice the sand for half the price still neon green.
on October 19, 2014
Purchased this for myself as sort of a stress reliever. Before I first opened it, it looked dried out, clumpy and didn't look like there was a lot. Opened it anyways and found as soon as it hit air, it did what it says! It is probably the size of a baseball when rolled into a ball. Very easy clean up and can mold it into anything.
on August 25, 2014
on September 15, 2014
So I'm 22 years old and I'm totally entertained by this. I didn't get it off of amazon because surprisingly it's actually cheaper at toys-r-us. I like it because it gives me something for my hands to do. I'm quitting smoking so it's a good distraction. Also it's quite soothing to feel the sand move through your fingers. It's not tacky or messy either. It keeps it's shape when you mold it. That is until it comes into contact with the warmth of your hand. I love this stuff! Even though it's not a practical use of my money it is nice to play with instead of wanting to eat to curb my cravings.
on November 16, 2014
Very disappointed with this. For the price I was expecting more sand, plus drier than other Kinetic products. Definitely better value Kinetic products out there.
on August 12, 2014
My son loves kinetic sand so I am sure this sand will be a hit with him as well but I am kind of disappointed in the amount of sand we received. In the picture it looks like the container is completely full. The one I got is not even half full. The other complaint I have is that the packaging that the product is in is a complete mess. The cardboard is all torn up so if you were giving this as a gift it would be very embarrassing to give this to someone. I'm not very happy with this purchase and will not be buying any more of this sand from this seller.
on November 1, 2014
Your kids will love this. You will too. I do suggest putting it in a square container to contain the sand, as it gets on the floor and can be messy. but it never sticks to anything and easy to clean up.
on December 4, 2014
Tons of fun to play with the sand.
Not a fan of the storage container, it is difficult to close. If you get the tiniest bit of sand in the groove it will not shut. If you get it shut it does not shut for long.
on November 13, 2014
my daughter was very excited about this sand... she was pretty disappointed. it makes a mess. it's much more dry than we anticipated. not what we expected at all.