Most helpful critical review
9 of 12 people found the following review helpful
THIS GAME STINKS!
on January 6, 2011
Literally, the materials used to make this game had such a smell like paint thinner that it gave us headaches after 5 mins of playing with it! The concept of the game is great and we were really getting into it but it was difficult getting past the smell even in an open environment. After touching all the pieces your hands are left with this horrible smell and a greasy feeling to it which took us several times to wash off. I don't know if other people have experienced this same problem but no game is worth getting a headache over it and no game should really smell this bad, that just can't be good for you. The game is made up of wood (don't know if it was real or fake) and some rubber foam to hold the marbles in place.