4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!
These are great pens...we have extra's at the babysitter because my son love it so much! Wonderful for creativity and learning!
Published on September 19, 2007 by K. Dauis

3.0 out of 5 stars not for small teeth
I found that if you buy this for smaller children, after they play they bite and drink the water out of the pens! The pen stands up well against the abuse too! Easy to fill and empty when put away for storage.
Published on December 9, 2008 by BJ

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, September 19, 2007

4.0 out of 5 stars aqua doodle, May 8, 2008
This review is from: Aquadoodle Magic Water Pens (Toy)
The kids had a lot of fun with these markers with there aqua doodle pad..

3.0 out of 5 stars not for small teeth, December 9, 2008

4.0 out of 5 stars Some things you don't know, November 2, 2008
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Aquadoodle Magic Water Pens (Toy)
First off, great items for a great toy. My kids love their aquadoodle. Some things that aren't bad, but you just might like to know.

- The screw tops for these pens are backwards to any other (righty-tighty, lefty-loosy) design you might be familiar with. This makes replacing the water always a little confusing! In other words, in order to unscrew the top, you have to turn to the right, and to tighten, you turn to the left. I'm not quite sure why they opted to the backwards design, or maybe it's just my pens?

- The outside design on the pens started to come off very quickly. The pens work and look just fine (even show you when they need water), so this isn't too big of a deal.

1.0 out of 5 stars better alternatives, March 17, 2009
B. J. Munson (Central California) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Aquadoodle Magic Water Pens (Toy)
Odd little add-on to the Aquadoodle products. Weirdest thing is that it unscrews to the right and tightens to the left. That is backward in most countries, isn't it? Most maddening thing was that it cost half as much as a full mat and pen set, and did not qualify for free shipping from Amazon Prime. Definitely not worth my money. I preferred the extra pen plus paintbrush set I ordered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Young Painters!, April 4, 2011
This review is from: Aquadoodle Magic Water Pens (Toy)
I love these! They're a great addition to any of the Aquadoodle Mats since over time the pens that come with mats are liable to get lost and these come in really handy. The whole idea of Aquadoodle itself is wonderful! I love not having to worry about my walls, furniture, or other children being painted or written on!

3.0 out of 5 stars mother of 4 year old girl, December 27, 2009
This review is from: Aquadoodle Magic Water Pens (Toy)
bought this for my daughter to go with her mat, she liked it. nothing really special to tell, it's the same ones that come with the mat, i just wanted extra.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun without the mess, January 10, 2009
This review is from: Aquadoodle Magic Water Pens (Toy)
I love that it can only be used on the Aquadoodle and it's helping my son hold a pen/pencil the right way. We have the wall Aquadoodle which eliminates me setting up an area for the kids-they can just use it anytime because it's always out.
Make sure these pens are tightly put together though, or the water will come out. My 2 year old has opened them a few times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for kids, no hassle for parents, January 6, 2009
Edgar (Mexico City) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aquadoodle Magic Water Pens (Toy)
My grandaughter end her friends have a great time doodling away, erasing it all and having a new go at it. Meanwhile her parents are happy to see so much fun without the hassle of having to watch out for stains and permanent doodles on the carpet and walls.

4.0 out of 5 stars Spin Master Aqua Doodle Magic Water Pens, January 6, 2009
This review is from: Aquadoodle Magic Water Pens (Toy)
I bought the pens for extras for the Aqua Doodle Draw and Doodle Mat in case the one that came with the mat got lost or misplaced. I know my son and daughter in law appreciate the practicality of these pens and that they don't mark all over their walls, furniture, etc! The only bad side to these pens is that their two year old liked sucking the water out on the end of the pen and I'm not too sure how good or safe that is!

Aquadoodle Magic Water Pens