Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: From Cheese
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 17, 2013
WOW - A Fun, Challenging game that let's you Draw a cheese Scent Path for CUTE MOUSE to follow.
Vibrant 3D Graphics and Neat Sound Effects add more enjoyment. Easy enough for Kids but gets progressively harder so Adults will like it also. IMPORTANTLY: You can help Kids when it gets harder so both of you can have fun SOLVING IT TOGETHER. I will Love playing it with my Grandchildren.

What I LIKE:
1. Mazes are great and include obstacles and Trip Switches to open and close GATES.
2. HD, 3D Graphics are Excellent and Entertaining. CUTE CUT SCENES (see HINT below to speed up).
3. Nice Music and Upbeat Sound Effects are enjoyable and give POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT.
4. Challenges are Unique and Fun with Critters for Mouse to AVOID with different strategies.
5. Levels can be Replayed any time to Improve Scores and get More STARS.
6. App has an EXIT featured that shuts it down completely when you are done.

HINT: Slow Cut Scenes are nice but not necessary-You can BYPASS them by Tapping Screen!

OVERALL: Enjoyable Game that is nicely challenging and pleasant to play. Good Replay Value for all ages though later levels may be too difficult for younger Kids. Definitely a KEEPER.
22 comments|165 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 17, 2013
This is a very cute game about guiding a mouse to its cheese in a maze. You start from the cheese and end at the top (that confused me to begin with, but I can totally see why it works better than starting at the top). The graphics are great, and the music and sound effects fit in, but the one thing that does annoy me a bit is the squeak squeak squeak squeaking the mouse does.

It's overall a really well made game that I would recommend to anyone. A great time waster. The levels get pretty hard by the 6th one, so give it a chance if you think it's a little too easy to begin with. And it has a nice zoom feature too, so you think it's just a tad too small, you can use pinch to zoom.

FYI: If your phone usually has problems with playing video in games, I would skip this one. As it seems this is using some things that do trigger the freezes and jittery video.
0Comment|208 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 17, 2013
The mouse is adorable, I love him!
I have a rooted samsung galaxy note (i717) with stock ics. The graphics are smooth and beautiful, the game starts out easy to teach toy, them becomes more and more challenging, and I like that. The puzzles are fun to figure out, and since I adore that mouse so much (especially when he gets the cheese) I try even harder so the cats won‘t get him!
On the downside, (for the devs to fix) the game does not work with the note‘s s−pen, and I noticed my screen became very hot while playing. I turned down the brightness and will see if that helps.
This game is top−notch, I usually skip games, but since I tried it, I decided it is indeed a keeper just like angry birds!
0Comment|134 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I must agree with most reviewers here is that this game is cute indeed and graphics and controls work very well for an entertaining game for kids. It was installed on Kindle fire and worked beautifully.

I played few levels for me to understand and get a feel of it. From the looks it is obvious that it was designed for kids in mind with simple obstacles to overcome and get rewarded with points. Love the Animation and the mouse character is adorable. The levels do get harder as you progress in the game especially after level 6 and above so watch out kids!. The game-play requires you to think in reverse logic how to overcome the obstacles and draw lines for the mouse to follow the trail and get to the cheese. - Nicely done!

For a free app of the day it is definitely a keeper and properly priced at $1 coming later.

Cheers!
on January 17, 2013
So it's pretty easy to understand the game from the get go. You draw a line from the cheese to the mouse press play and he gets the cheese. But it isn't that boring you actually have to make sure mouse is going to cross certain paths an example being he has to step on button first to open a door to get to cheese. It's timed to so you have to find the fastest route. Not bad for $1 and best of all no in app purchases as far as I can tell. :-)
on January 20, 2013
Great graphics, lots of fun, good replayability. This is really fun and makes a great time-filler. It teaches you how to play, and gets more interesting with every level. Failing is just an invitation to try again, taking a closer look at the map.
on January 30, 2013
I downloaded when it was the Free App of the Day. Never got around to trying it because I have been playing another Awesome FAOTH Block Story (Minecraft like game). My 4 yr. old grand daughter came over and checked what I had new tried it ans soon was flying through levels. Graphics are great & she loved the sounds as well. She completed 20 levels before her Dad came back to pick her up and immediately asked him to get it on his phone. She has also completed Flow Free and Flow Free Bridges both of which were FAOTD for the original Kindle Fire.

Note about FAOTD I see a lot of complaints about certain ones and at the time they may be justified. However I always take them and then save them to the cloud because usually the developers do improve them into decent Apps with hefty price tags. I have games, utilities and lots of other free things that are now top rated high priced Apps because I did this. Stream top Desktop I think its called was free and is one of the best Apps I ever got this way. Something to consider.
on January 27, 2014
I picked this one up because I couldn't resist the cute graphics. The game involves drawing a trail of cheese scent past various obstacles to the little mouse. Once you've done this you hit play and watch as the mouse hops his way toward the cheese. Easy enough except that there are enemies such as cats and rats that try to get our mouse friend along the way. The game is interesting because you have to think in reverse and try to anticipate how the mouse's run will play out beforehand. All in all a fun game with nice animation. I would recommend this app to anyone.
on January 17, 2013
it played and downloaded fine on my original kindle.
I like puzzle games and this one is cute - my kids should get a kick out of it. it does have an undo button without going back to the main menu - just push the scent line on the bottom back to full.... hard to explain but easy to do - try it!! I had no freezing problems or lag on my kindle - although the repeat animations got a little tiring after awhile.
on January 20, 2013
Clever idea, definitely entertaining, sometimes easy, sometimes tricky (to beat the time limit). I have a few levels that I just can't figure out how to get three stars on - I can't beat the time limit that is set to get the thrid star and that is frustrating! It would be great if there was a help site that would give a solution on how to do it. I'd like to know!! I have enjoyed the game.