Spinmaster Yo Gabba Gabba Grooves Guitar - Assortment
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Just like the characters on TV
- Kids will love the realistic look
- Trade them, or give as a gift
- Fun for kids of all ages
- Have a blast with this guitar!
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
My 18 month old son has several guitars that he plays with, but he keeps this one with him most of the time and even takes it with him on nap time. Why? Because it's Muno! That's why.
This guitar has songs from every Yo Gabba Gabba character on the show:
Muno's Sleepytime Song
Toodee's Skippy Skip Song
Foofa's Summertime Song
A partial of The Theme Song
The guitar also plays sound effects and other noises. The eyeball can control a repeat function on the songs, speed it up or slow it down.
It's a lot of fun and looks cool. It runs on three AA batteries and is not a power hog on batteries. I also rigged a strap from an old tie so he do some serious rockin' out (with supervision).
Yes--sort of. I like this one because:
1. It doesn't play familiar tunes, like just another karaoke or jukebox toy. There are ample sounds that the player has an opportunity to trigger and employ to construct his own compositions--not altogether unlike what Pat Metheny does in "This Way Up."
2. The choices are ample enough to be challenging without being overwhelming. First of all, the fingerboard has five large buttons decorated with faces that seem to go with the pitch of the vocal-like sounds that each button activates. The consequence is not a complete song but a phrase, or "motif," that the super-coordinated player can keep in play at the same time she's attending to the possibilities available to the right hand.
3. The right hand has a choice between the "eye" or the "whammy bar" or a combination of both. The eye plays percussive as well as vibraphone "pitched" rhythms. The whammy bar plays 3 different portamentos, each rising in pitch and ending at a different place.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I recently purchased the guitar and my son loves it. He couldn't be any happier. It seems very durable and will last through his childhood so I'm happy with it as well.Published on April 12, 2013 by C..... Aguilar
Our grandson enjoyed this for Christmas one year, it held up well, and he loved playing the guitar. Great toy.Published on March 5, 2013 by Marcia Terwilliger
Grandaughter loved this toy. She is five years old and plays with it all of the time. Even her brothers like to use it.Published on November 12, 2012 by wyitta
this little boy loved this toy. it is very colorful and fun to play with,
it has many movemments and soumds.
I got this toy for my son when he was about 8 months. He loved poking the eye on the guitar and moving it around. Read morePublished on August 24, 2010 by J. PEREIRA
My child loves Yo Gabba Gabba so he was excited to play with this guitar. He loves hearing the voices of his favorite characters. Read morePublished on December 26, 2009 by Leelee
I bought this toy for my son's first birthday, since he is obsessed with Yo Gabba Gabba. My four year old daughter immediately wanted to play with it, since it looked like our... Read morePublished on July 11, 2009 by A. Eddings
Being fans of Yo Gabba Gabba, we had high hopes for this product. The sounds get annoying when the buttons are pushed over and over again. Read morePublished on May 14, 2009 by domenique