Spiralizer Tri-Blade Vegetable Spiral Slicer, Strongest-Heaviest, Best Veggie Pasta Spaghetti Maker for Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-Free Meals
|Sale:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$13.00 (30%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- SIMPLY THE WORLD'S BEST SPIRALIZER: We only focus on ONE thing - The heaviest duty, strongest, best-cutting spiralizer on the market. Our 3rd generation spiralizer is not only the strongest ever, but the redesigned blades are the only made of 420 grade stainless steel to plow through hard vegetables that will stop our competitors with 201 and 304 grade blades in their tracks
- ULTRA VERSATILE: The Best for making long vegetable strands for healthy vegetable meals quickly. Perfect for making spiral slices from firm fruits and vegetables like apples, onions, carrots, zucchinis, cucumbers, cabbages, beetroots, turnips, rutabagas, cucumbers, and more. Great even for wide and long fruits and vegs without having to cut them into smaller pieces
- THE PERFECT TOOL FOR CHANGING LIVES: Better health is the ultimate gift. The perfect gift for everybody from cooks and foodies to the health conscious or families with fussy eating children·
- SUPERIOR DESIGN & QUALITY: Made from high quality, 100% BPA-free food grade, durable reinforced ABS plastic with Japanese high carbon stainless steel blades. Designed to be very easy to operate and clean, with strong suction cups for secure operation, a large number of extra long spikes on vegetable holder to hold vegs firmly, and the unit comes apart for easy washing·
- BUY "RISK FREE": With Our Strongest-and-Heaviest Duty Guarantee and Lifetime Replacement Guarantee. Complimentary Spiralizer Recipe Ebooks included from the company that has the most happy customers
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Want you and Your Family Eat More Vegetables For Better Health?
You Need The Spiralizer Elite Spiral Slicer!
Is the Spiralizer Elite Spiral Slicer Really the Best Spiral Slicer on the Market?
Because we are selling directly to the US market, we know that we have to provide a product superior to all of the competitors at the lowest price possible.
Our Two Important Guarantees:
1. "Strongest and Heaviest Duty Guaranteed"
If you can find a Stronger, Heavier Duty product of this kind anywhere on Amazon, just show us the proof, and we will send you a 250% refund of your purchase price right away, no questions asked.
2. "Lifetime Hassle-free" Warranty
You get a lifetime hassle-free warranty when buying a Spiralizer Elite Spiral Slicer from us for your utmost peace of mind.
Features and Benefits:
- It beautifully slices, shreds and chips most firm vegetables and fruits
- Large number of long spikes on veg holder to hold vegetables firmly. Works great even for long and wide vegs (up to 10 inches long and 7 inches wide) without have to cut them into pieces
- Easy self contained blade-storage. It has 3 Japanese high carbon stainless steel blades
- Made from top quality, 100% BPA free, food-safe, durable reinforced ABS plastic
- Non-electric, ideal for emergencies and camping. Safe to operate and easy to clean and dish-washer safe
- Bonus 3 Spiralizer recipes ebooks
Whether it is preparing gorgeous salads to impress your guests, making healthy raw veg pasta for your family or making garnishes to make your dinner plate into a gourmet masterpiece - with the Spiralizer Elite Spiral Slicer, you can do it all!
Order Now! And experience the Spiralizer difference!
Top Customer Reviews
There are a couple of things to be aware of. Soft vegetables, zucchini, etc., work fine in smaller sizes, but small hard vegetables, carrots, etc., maybe 1.25" diameter, don't work very well. So for carrots I buy larger than I normally would. For zucchini, yellow summer squash, etc., small or large both work. Even oversize vegetables and fruit work fine.
Vegetables used as spaghetti substitute don't taste exactly like pasta; instead the flavor comes from the sauce and the vegetable, but somehow a zucchini made into spaghetti strands doesn't taste like zucchini, it tastes much better. That might be because it's so thin it only has to cook for about two minutes max. Add some good sauce (I add Field Roast Apple Sage vegetarian sausage) and grated parmesan and you've got a dish that's delicious in its own right - it doesn't need to mimic pasta, although with sauce it comes close.
I haven't gotten too far into the salad realm yet, but I've done carrot, cucumber, radish and jicama with a light citrus dressing. Very good!
The spiralizer is bigger than I expected, approximately 14" x 8.5" x 6". The way the blades are changed is ingenious and means you don't actually handle the blades directly.
I'm really glad I bought this and HIGHLY recommend it!
There is a small learning curve with this machine. All of the vids and such show people spiralizing zucchini. The softer veggies are very easy to spiralize. It's the harder tubers that take a minute to learn to spiralize. The process is the same, but you must be sure to get the veggie centered and you must be patient and go a bit slower with these. Once you do, you'll be off to the races. I've done sweet potatoes and it works great. The only veggie I haven't been able to spiralize so far were carrots that were just too small in diameter. It's not a problem with the larger carrots though.
The blades on this one are sturdy and so is the prong turner. I have had no issues with anything bending or breaking so far. I've only owned this for about two weeks, but I've been using it a lot with no problems! I would and have recommended this to my friends.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My new best friend! This is a wonderful, simple, and easy to clean device. I use it all the time. And, I love that it comes with recipes!!Published 2 hours ago by Mary C Richards
I made spiralized butternut squash noodles. They were amazing. I am doing potatoes for baked curly fries tonight. I want to spiralize everything.Published 15 hours ago by Anne DeWalt
. Love how easy it is
to clean! The whole family is enjoying spiralized carrots in soup and
salad - just wish it worked better on narrow carrots as thick ones are... Read more
I'm really happy! It's very easy to use and made perfect noodles! Can't wait to try some of the recipes.Published 16 hours ago by Joni Orwick
Great product!!! Many options and perfect for anyone wanting to follow a whole30 or paleo diet!Published 17 hours ago by Dr Jones
This doesn't work as advertised. I tried to use it twice and both times it just pulverized the vegetable. It's also flimsy and takes up too much space. Read morePublished 17 hours ago by Pokerlvr715
It works just perfectly and it's so easy to use! Amazing how zoodles can be done with this machine.Published 17 hours ago by Ibon Pintado
I am hooked on spiralizing! Makes perfect vegoodles!
Team Clean Eating!!