4.0 out of 5 stars incredible, April 2, 2010
This review is from: Spirit Journey - Spiritual Meditation Music - Alpha Brainwave Entrainment Audio from Brainwave-Sync (Audio CD)
I received this cd today and made time in a day of stress and emotion to sit and see what is was. It was incredible. It totally put me in another place. The meditation was the deepest I had ever had and almost felt I was sleeping awake. The second track with the rain and thunder - not so much. But the first track was 30 minutes and well worth buying it just for that. I will try the second track again. It changed my mood and totally relaxed me - now over an hour after listening - and that peacefulness has lasted. It did give me a slight headache or maybe the earlier stress did that. I am very impressed with this cd. This will become part of my daily meditation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, November 10, 2013
This is one of my favorites and I even bought one as a gift! It really helps me get into a meditative state.

5.0 out of 5 stars great cd, January 19, 2014
I love this cd. It is so relaxing. It seems to take me to another world. I highly recommend this cd