5.0 out of 5 stars Love this planner!
Published 21 months ago by colormecolorado

2.0 out of 5 stars mixed bag
I purchased the Sept. 2011 16 month calendar which took me to Dec. 2012. After using it I found December approaching so I ordered the next calendar because I needed to start calendaring for 2013 but when I received the next calendar it started in Sept. 2012 rather than Jan. 2013 so there are 6 redundant months. However, the photos are amazing and set up works well.
Published 22 months ago by Claudia Heller

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this planner!, November 7, 2012
This review is from: The Spirit of Place 2013 Engagement (calendar) (Calendar)
This will be my fourth year purchasing and using this day planner. The size is perfect, the pictures are stunning, and it is very functional - gives you enough space to write all of your appointments down with room for notes, etc. Most people now put everything in their phone, but I like the certainty of writing down my appointments in physical form. Plus, seeing the new pictures each week just puts me in a great mood. A wonderful little planner!

5.0 out of 5 stars Weekly walk through nature, February 18, 2013
This review is from: The Spirit of Place 2013 Engagement (calendar) (Calendar)
This is a lovely engagement calendar, with wonderful nature photography. Of course I'm just looking at winter photos now but I've peeked at spring and summer and can hardly wait to get to April. Daily writing space is somewhat small, perfect for weather info anda note or two, but no journal of the day's activities.

5.0 out of 5 stars Right for me, April 13, 2013
jridge (Denver, CO) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Spirit of Place 2013 Engagement (calendar) (Calendar)
Bought this before, so I a repeat customer. Love the photos and is in a good format with just enough room to enter things to do for each day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Calendar, January 31, 2013
This review is from: The Spirit of Place 2013 Engagement (calendar) (Calendar)
Nice book style calendar with gorgeous pictures in it. I wish it had a ribbon place keeper, but other than that, it's a very nice way to keep track of my year.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent engagement calendar, January 11, 2013
This review is from: The Spirit of Place 2013 Engagement (calendar) (Calendar)
So many beautiful photos of nature AND it's a calendar, win-win situation plus the price was economical and practical! 52 weeks of natural beauty!

5.0 out of 5 stars love the photos, December 29, 2012
This review is from: The Spirit of Place 2013 Engagement (calendar) (Calendar)
I bought this planner because I absolutely love the photography in it. I received the planner in good condition and have already begun writing plans in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful desk calendar, October 6, 2012
This review is from: The Spirit of Place 2013 Engagement (calendar) (Calendar)
The pictures in this calendar are perfect to fit "The Spirit of Place" title. I love having it open on my desk in my windowless office and being able to take in the beauty that exists around us.

5.0 out of 5 stars both lovely & useful, October 3, 2012
This review is from: The Spirit of Place 2013 Engagement (calendar) (Calendar)
I used this weekly calendar for 2012 so was happy to find it available for 2013. The photographs are MAGNIFICIENT! There is enough space for each day for me to make all sorts of notes, appointments, birthdays, reminders, etc. Even having an electronic device available, I find this low tech item is still necessary for me to stay organized.

2.0 out of 5 stars mixed bag, October 12, 2012
This review is from: The Spirit of Place 2013 Engagement (calendar) (Calendar)

The Spirit of Place 2013 Engagement (calendar)
The Spirit of Place 2013 Engagement (calendar) by John Gavrilis (Calendar - August 15, 2012)
Used & New from: $0.01