Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Spirit of Place 2013 Wall (calendar)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 19, 2012
Exalting. Dreamy. Calming. Restoring. How many ways can you think of to describe the expertly photographed locations in this beautiful wall calendar? The daily pages leave room for appointment dates and notes. But the images are the magic that inspires and touches the soul each month. Such a magnificent addition to any room.
on January 28, 2013
The Spirit of Place 2013 Wall (calendar) Try as I might, I cannot live without at least one wall calendar! This one is a nice size and has plenty of room to scribble down appointments and reminders. The photos are awesome! I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it all year long.
on December 25, 2012
Superb nature shots in settings I have not found elswhere. It's nice to see something other than the usual cliche photos - this country has so much beauty, there is no need for repetition.
on January 30, 2013
Purchased as gift. Arrived undamaged and as described. There isn't much to say about a calendar. Whether you like the subject matter or not is a personal preference. I wouldn't want someone else's opinion of the photography; that's the sort of thing I'd like to decide myself.
on March 20, 2013
I got this Calendar for my wife ans she was very pleased with it. Good to look and and room enough to make notes on, and the price was right.
on February 8, 2013
like the photos. beautiful scenes. price was very reasonable as well. I'd like to visit some of these scenes in person!
on February 6, 2013
I have this calendar in my home office and find that I can feel a little more relaxed just looking at the amazing pictures. It's very easy to use this to write important dates and appointments on
on August 8, 2013
This is a very nice calendar with beautiful photos and it fits well in our breakfast room, which is kind of grand central in our house. I plan to buy another like this in 2014.
on March 25, 2013
I received this calendar very timely, which I really appreciate! The photographs are amazing! The calendar itself has just the right amount of space to record events. Nice.
on March 18, 2013
Great and beautiful wall calendar! Probably one of the nicest calendars I've ever purchased! Breathtaking shots captured by an outstanding photographer!