Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

100%
Price:$2,398.50+ $5.50 shipping

on November 6, 2014
A wonderful elliptical. I have had for over a year. It gets a lot of use and still works like new. A few suggested changes for people like me that are tall:

The stride length could be longer. It seems like they have the standard stride as most elliptical machines but I am 6'4" and it seems like I never get in a full stride.
The heart rate monitor handles could be raised three inches. Tall people really need to bend over to use them.
The handle opening could be larger. I put my hands in between the opening and I find them hurting after the workout. The opening is too small and can pinch your hand over time.

This is a well constructed machine that can stand a land of use and still work really well.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse