Long Island Medium 8 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Meeting the Parents Theresa's special gift of being a medium has no filter and certainly no "off" switch.So when Theresa invites Victoria's boyfriend and his parents over for dinner, Victoria becomes instantly anxious that her mom will humiliate her by reading someone.
2. Drumming and Healing With her busy schedule weighing on her, Theresa decides to host a drumming circle at the house to "re-ground" herself, and invites her spiritual healer Pat, who helped Theresa realize she was a medium.
3. Losing It When Theresa decides to get in shape and enlist the help of her son at the gym, spirit interferes with their workout. Also, a woman hears from her husband who passed and Theresa has an emotional breakdown during the reading.
4. Poor Petey For Theresa, talking to spirit is easier than communicating with canines. So when her dog Petey is not acting himself, she brings him to the vet and the visit evolves into more than just a checkup. And, Theresa reads a couple hoping to hear from their son
5. Christmas Spirit It's Christmas on Long Island and in true holiday fashion, Theresa spreads the gift of giving when she brings her family to volunteer at a local soup kitchen. When spirit interrupts Theresa's philanthropy, a skeptic is left in absolute shock.
6. Spirit Al Dente Tired of hearing her family complain about her lack of culinary chops, Theresa aims to prove to her kids that she can do more than just order takeout. But while attending a cooking class, spirit gets in the way of Theresa becoming an expert chef.
7. Car Crazy Victoria tries to use her charm to finagle a car from her parents. Theresa is vehemently against the idea, but her husband Larry is on the fence. Also, Theresa helps a young woman reconnect with her father that died tragically.
8. Just Like Me Theresa's friend divulges that her son has the ability to see spirit, empathizing with the young boy's unique situation and wants to help. But meeting up with her potential protégé results in an unexpected revelation when the tables are turned on Theresa.
9. Wheelin' & Dealin' Theresa's parenting skills are put to the test when she urges Victoria to earn her keep around the house. But will Victoria's efforts backfire on her mother? Also, Theresa helps a woman who struggles with letting her grandmother go.
10. Long Island Romance With Valentine's Day fast approaching, planning a last minute romantic night becomes a more difficult task than Larry had expected. Plus, Theresa meets with one of her biggest skeptics yet.
11. Bellies & Babies After Larry Jr. critiques the odd idea of his mother doing a reading at a Baby Shower, Theresa instantly feels nervous about possibly cramping the celebration. Will the expecting mother be happy to have a medium at her party?
12. Apply Yourself Theresa and Larry stress the importance of college to their daughter. However, their stern methods and the pressure of senior year become a little too much for Victoria. Plus, the tables are flipped when Theresa becomes the skeptic at her friend's house.
13. Uneasy While appearing at a local radio station, Theresa is blindsided when her mediumship is suddenly put to the test. Also, when Theresa accompanies her husband to a tattoo shop, she quickly realizes that she is there for more than just "ink" support.
14. Spirit and the City Booked for a group reading in NYC, Theresa and the family decide to take a day trip to the Big Apple. Will the hustle and bustle of the city get in Theresa's way of channeling or will spirit fall on Manhattan?
|Genres||Thriller, Mystery, Documentary|
|Producers||Jordan Brodsky, Brian Flanagan, JoAnn Guidice, Jeffrey Kroitsch, Matthew Ostrom, Marni Rothman, Gabrielle Salvatore|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Love this reality show. Theresa Caputo is fantastic and a joy to watch!Published 7 days ago by KimD
Some people don't quite know if she's the real deal....I think so. I like her because she's funny and to the point and her family is fun ! She tries to help people and she does. ;)Published 3 months ago by Hellokitty293