Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

91%
Format: Audio CD|Change

on January 17, 1999
I am not a person who meditates easily. But, after listening to the meditations (especially the evening meditation), I was taken to another realm. Caroline is clear and understandable. What she has to say is so significant and easily grasped. No psycho-babble here. I found myself drifting into sleep effortlessly and waking up with a fresher outlook on life. Everything happens for a reason. She explains the importance of forgiveness in such a way that when forgiving, one doesn't feel powerless, but powerful. I recommend this audio set to anyone who is on their way to personal fulfillment and joy.
on October 26, 2000
If you've long thought, "Chakra Shmakra! What a bunch of hooey!", think again...and again, and again. Myss will change your mind and your heart about where your power is and how you ARE using it--whether you think so or not. She is so intelligent and speaks with such genuine intensity and humor, one cannot help but learn and grow from listening to her. I've read several of her books and listened to several tapes; she is always inspiring and enlightening and challenging.
on August 20, 2000
I have really enjoyed listening again and again to Spiritual Power, Spiritual Practice, especially the meditational tape. I will listen to the tape sometimes for days in my car,leaving the cassette in the player and letting the tape run its course over and over again. Regardless of whether I'm just starting my day and the tape is perhaps on the evening meditation, I still find it soothing and it helps me to center and find calm. This may not be the most effective way of listening to the tapes, but I find that it works nicely, and my point is that they are very positive and helpful in maintaining a serene and open state of mind. I look forward to hearing and reading more of Caroline Myss' work.
on March 14, 2003
I bought a second one and gave it to a friend who's recovering from cancer, and she loves it! It really brought to light to me how I can be in charge of my life, as pulling all my energies into the present, and away from useless wastes of that energy. These CD's are teaching me how to be close with the divine, without all the associated dogma of my Catholic beginnings.
on December 20, 2011
I bought this when it was on cassettes and now bought the CD to listen in my car. I enjoy her books and tapes, I find her inspiring yet not too spiritual. A real person like everyone else only with a special talent. I recommend her products.
on June 13, 2002
I recommend reading (or listening to the tape series) Advanced Anatomy of the Spirit before using this tape set. These are empowering meditations for morning and evening, enabling one to make choices with full awareness, awakening the full potential of the power of choice in your life. I highly recommend this tape set.
on March 27, 2008
Outstanding guided meditation for the beginning and end of the day. Great for folks like myself that are new to meditation or just prefer a guided format. This program is probably most appreciated by readers of Caroline Myss's other works, but prior knowledge is not required to begin to benefit from this meditation practice.
on November 18, 2012
I have been "working" on myself for 20 years, after using the AM and PM meditations on this CD, I feel as if my process, with the personal and spiritual matters were boosted in a manner I was not able to obtain with what I have been doing. Thank you, Caroline!
on October 12, 2015
This CD is great for falling asleep, going to bed,or just feeling a sense of spirituality. The last 2 chapters are morning and evening meditations that I use all the time!
on April 2, 2013
when you need food for thought this is the diet you should be on.

this is a wonderfully done series.