5.0 out of 5 stars *HOW TO TURN THE DEVICE OFF* Just thought i'd share :)
I figured out how to turn the shower speaker off and figured i'd share this info with you all
since there appears to be no other instructional aide online specifically for this speaker.

I have had this for months now and absolutely love it.
However people make quick assumptions and rate this speaker poorly because they claim
there was no way to...
Published 4 months ago by The Kahls

1.0 out of 5 stars Weak
A friend of mine had a shower tunes speaker. I liked it. So I ordered one.
When it arrived I instantly knew the quality was less than the one he had. It was obvious they were cutting corners and it reflected on the product. Sound quality much lower ...I'm Disappointed !
Published 2 months ago by Andy

5.0 out of 5 stars *HOW TO TURN THE DEVICE OFF* Just thought i'd share :), February 13, 2014

I have had this for months now and absolutely love it.
there was no way to turn the speaker off. When really they simply have not figured out how to turn the device off.
Granted the instructions are limited and there was NO guide on how to turn the device off,
it is actually very simple and this is how you do it.

Step 1- When you are finished using the speaker leave it on, do not push pause.
Go to the device that is transmitting the audio and stop the audio from playing.

Step 2- When the music has stopped playing, go into your transmitting devices blue tooth settings
disconnect the device from blue tooth and turn blue tooth off.

Step 3- Once you have disconnected the device from blue tooth and turned off blue tooth,
you will notice if you look carefully, there is a blue light blinking on the speaker. This indicates the device is
searching for a transmitting blue tooth accessible device. Push and hold the power button on the speaker.
You will hear a sound, like its powering up. This is actually the sound of the speaker trying to pair to another device.
If you press AND HOLD the power button for approximately 6 seconds it will make a powering down sound
and also you will notice it will flash red for a second, then no light will blink.

Step 4-Go to the fridge grab yourself a refreshing beverage and celebrate the fact
that you just mastered the machine in your bathroom.

I hope this is easy enough to follow and for the people that already own the speaker hopefully these instructions
will turn your shower time into a pretty sweet experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this lil thing, August 7, 2013
I was using my iphone in my lifeproof case to listen to music in the shower, but needless to say the volume and acoustics were lacking. This lil thing is GREAT for playing music from my iphone while its charging in the other room, while still allowing me to skip songs and control the volume from inside the shower. I'm happy with sound quality, volume and battery life. The suction cups actually work well, too. I haven't had the nerve to answer any calls in the shower yet...so I can't speak on that function :) My only suggestion is that is should let me record my singing in the shower to my voice memos...maybe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly a great product, October 29, 2013
I have to admit when I ordered this thing I expected it to be a complete piece of junk, but it works surprisingly well!

Pros:
+ Sound is surprisingly loud
+ Suction cup sticks really well, at least to my smooth tile
+ Battery lasts a LONG time! I've had this in my shower for almost a month and use it daily and I still haven't had to recharge it.
+ Controls work very well
+ You can actually take calls with it. I hadn't intended to, but I've gotten calls and ended up taking them in the shower (with the water off) and no one has complained about echo. Bizarre!

Cons:
- Looks pretty goofy

4.0 out of 5 stars Some are fakes beware, February 6, 2014
I ordered one of these in December for a birthday in Feb, (have to remember not to do that because of this reason right here) then I ordered a 2nd one just last week as I thought I would give one to each of my nephews. Both were fulfilled by Amazon so Amazon prime eligible, however the original seller was different on both orders. It turns out the first one I ordered Amazon fulfilled the order thru the seller 'YouthPower'. This one was a fake, the packaging was different, there isn't the logo printing on the speaker, the buttons are harder to read,the whole speaker itself feels lighter and it wouldn't even turn on after charging.
The newest one I ordered Amazon fulfilled the order thru seller 'On The House' which I see does list themselves as a licensed seller for FreshETech Splash Shower speaker. It has the logo printed on the speaker, easier to read and press buttons and best of all it works!
I just wanted to make people be aware of this since there is no way of knowing any of it from the product page. The image shown displays the logo printed on the speaker, and yet that's not what I received. Of course I'm way past return time since I purchased early and then it wasn't opened for 2 months so that's on me and I guess I had a false sense of security that Amazon would check that they weren't selling or fulfilling any fake products to begin with.
The working speaker does everything it's supposed to do and others have stated everything already. Best tip-tdo adjust the volume you hold down the Rewind(turn down) or Fast Forward(turn up) button.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can Get LOUD, February 11, 2014
If you pull it out of the box and try it OUT of the shower you would probably think it is a piece of Junk..
But you aren't going to use the damn thing OUT of the shower are you??

SO put the damn thing IN the damn shower and put the speaker in the middle ( both horizontally AND vertically ) of the wall that is in front of you when you shower. That will give you the best DEPTH when it comes to sound and it also will not blast your ears out with the higher Frequencies ( which it does often if it is at ear height ) and it will let the lower frequencies resonate in a balanced manner throughout the shower.

It has a SEPARATE volume control from your BlueTooth Source ( phone, computer, etc ) so you if you want some volume control don't turn the speaker all the way up then use your phone as the volume control. Turn your phone up most of the way and use the speaker's volume control while in the shower.

If your phone has an equalizer, turn the mid-level high frequencies down a tad.. The damn thing blasts this certain ear piercing tone sometimes in that range.

Don't drop it in the water... It might be waterproof but that doesn't mean the speaker can't be affected for a short time.

HOLD the power button to both turn on and turn off the device. While turning off it will beep once then it will beep in different fashion. After that second beep it will actually be off.

HOLD the left and right buttons to turn the volume up and down. It can not fast forward nor rewind songs.. Only next song last song.

The thing is awesome. I love it...

1.0 out of 5 stars Weak, April 24, 2014
A friend of mine had a shower tunes speaker. I liked it. So I ordered one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor volume, March 14, 2014
Sorry for the bad rating. This speaker did not work well for me. It does not have a volume adjustment and with the phone volume all the way up, I still am unable to make out any words, and that's before I turn the shower on. The answer phone feature worked, but again it was hard to hear.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome buy, February 26, 2014
love it great quality, good sound volume, it came a date late but overall great buy. will buy more for gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool little gadget, February 26, 2014
Super easy to set up and works great. Easy to pair the device to your phone and play your choice of tunes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool product, February 25, 2014
This review is from: Splash Shower Tunes by FRESHeTECH - Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Shower Speaker Portable Speakerphone (Green) (Electronics)
I've had this awesome little bluetooth shower speaker for a couple months now and decided that I should write a review. Simply put, if you are excited about the idea of this product, then the product itself will not disappoint. Great quality for what it is, it gets very loud, and the battery lasts a long time. Highly recommended.

Rate and Discover Movies