5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Amazing, October 12, 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Splinter Factory (Paperback)
I must say that as an artistic soul myself, I am usually not very impressed with modern poetry as it has fit itself into mainstream as much as leg warmers and over-permed hair in the 80's. However, Jeffrey McDaniel's "Splinter Factory" is one of the most inventive, passionate, real, and darkly ironic collection of poems i think that I have ever read. In addition to reading his work, he made a guest appearance at an open mic I had attented. If you have ever felt the rush of emotions that flows out of you when you read a piece that touches close to home, then you have experienced only a fraction of what hearing Jeffrey McDaniel read his works is like. If you enjoy !~REAL~! artistic taste and ingenuity, then "Splinter Factory" is a must read.

5.0 out of 5 stars watch for sparks, October 25, 2006
This review is from: Splinter Factory (Paperback)
This is a wild collection of honest and surprising poems. McDaniel is a master of the couplet and has these metaphors that just POP off the page. Great for a seasoned poet or one who is new to the game.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Poetry Book I Have Bought, August 10, 2006
This review is from: Splinter Factory (Paperback)
I stumbled upon this book very randomly in a bookstore. And cheap me, I kept going back to the bookstore to read the poems. I finally bought the book because I did not get tired of reading the poems. I typically don't read much poetry because I find most of it to be awful, but these poems are like little gifts. They are emotional confessions that walked me straight to the point. This book is NOT boring.

4.0 out of 5 stars Reserved for my very best friends, February 8, 2008
This review is from: Splinter Factory (Paperback)
Blew my mind and stirred my heart and guts. Very intimate and graphic, a book to share only with the people I love most.
Anne-Magali

4.0 out of 5 stars What a killer book of shit!, September 6, 2012
This review is from: Splinter Factory (Kindle Edition)
Here is a GRAND book of shit. One man's shit that translates through a palpable feast of bloody imagery and ragged shredding violence.

Splinter Factory
Splinter Factory by Jeffrey McDaniel (Paperback - September 1, 2002)
$13.95 $12.56