Best Books of the Month Shop Men's Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amazon Gift Card Offer blacklist blacklist blacklist  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Kids Halloween

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 18, 2012 9:25:51 AM PDT
DMS,MD says:
It would be a major perk to have split screen, which many companies are excluding now, it seems. Any word on whether or not this game will include it?

Posted on Jun 26, 2012 8:29:11 PM PDT
Victor Chu says:
doubt it but would be nice

Posted on Jul 5, 2012 7:05:10 AM PDT
Zook024 says:
there is very little chance of split screen unfortunately. they are really pushing hard for their autolog system and online play. It was axed out of Hot Pursuit and so I wouldn't expect it to come back.

Posted on Jul 11, 2012 9:24:56 PM PDT
EpicLoots says:
split screen?? come on now, these game companies are getting greedier by the day. Its not about how much they can please their fans anymore but what is the best way to make more money from these so call gamers/fans. They want every household to not have 1 of their game but 2 of their same game. They want twice the money for everything. And worst of all, most game come out incomplete these days and force us to buy their dlc so the game is complete.

Posted on Aug 23, 2012 6:36:27 AM PDT
C. Charlton says:
let me say this first of all, criterion makes great games.

but at the same time, EA is making them eff up what I considered great brands by removing certain features that made it a stable. Hot Pursuit without split screen was a no-go for me, the reason I returned it as soon as I recieved it and looked on the back of the cover. I'll admit the original Most Wanted split screen was really really meh but at least it allowed me and my friends to customize our cars and pit them against each other. Which is what will be missing from this, no custom cars, which is a good 1/3rd of why I loved Most Wanted.

Criterion is just taking the NFS franchise and turning it into Burnout. Why don't they just make another Burnout game??? Which by the way also pissed me and my friends/family off when I saw it lacked split screen but it was still great fun. EA is just trying to save the NFS name by getting it decent reviews from Criterion after it ran the series into the ground after Carbon.
They know what worked, why can't they just stick with it, work with it and take their time to produce something great again instead of these yearly releases?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jun 18, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 23, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Need for Speed Most Wanted - Playstation 3
Need for Speed Most Wanted - Playstation 3 by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
4.1 out of 5 stars (552)