4.0 out of 5 stars great for birthdays, December 4, 2008
Mom of two boys (Dyer, IN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SpongeBob SquarePants Lanchers Cake Topper Set
I decorate my sons' birthday cakes every year with a different theme. This year was SpongeBob, of course. These little wacky launchers were a great topper and then had extra fun because they were a toy for later use. They've been washed several times and nothing is cracking or fading, etc. Cute and Enjoyable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect decorations for a graduation party cake!, November 16, 2012
This review is from: SpongeBob SquarePants Lanchers Cake Topper Set
My grandson's girlfriend asked for a SpongeBob themed cake for her high school graduation party. These cake toppers were perfect for what we had in mind. They are sturdy and also toys. We used the Spongebob graduation story book and cupcake rings to round out the theme. I have posted a picture to give an idea of how everything looked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made my son's cake beautiful, July 4, 2012
This review is from: SpongeBob SquarePants Lanchers Cake Topper Set
These toppers made my son's 1st birthday cake look so nice and beautiful. I was a little bit skeptical at purchasing this product after reading other reviews saying these toppers were more like "toys" but I'm so glad I went ahead and purchased this set. The Sponge Bob and his friends characters blended so well with the cake that our guests thought we had purchased our cake at a bakery! Highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, March 12, 2012
Bruboos (Buffalo, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SpongeBob SquarePants Lanchers Cake Topper Set
My mom was able to duplicate the cake in this picture for my son's birthday using these toppers. Afterwards the kids had a ball launching the top half of Patrick, spongebob and Mr. Crabs all over the house. My boys still play with them months later.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun toy also, October 3, 2008
This review is from: SpongeBob SquarePants Lanchers Cake Topper Set
We ended up not needing these for a cake-topper but I gave them to my birthday girl as an extra present. She really likes them and has lots of fun with them. They seem to be pretty sturdy - nothing has broken yet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as cake toppers, July 24, 2014
This review is from: SpongeBob SquarePants Lanchers Cake Topper Set
These Spongebob launchers were used as the toppers for a first birthday cake! The cake came out great and the kids loved it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, June 10, 2010
This review is from: SpongeBob SquarePants Lanchers Cake Topper Set
i bought these to decorate my son's birthday cake with , i was a little afraid they wouldn't make in time since i waited so close to time to order(maybe a week tops) but not a problem they got here on time and my son still has them and they even through in a few extra treats which was very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Parents of one, December 21, 2009
This review is from: SpongeBob SquarePants Lanchers Cake Topper Set
I would absoultly recomend them to and for anything to complete your birthday party for your lil!!! I'm doing spongebob for my child's theme this year!! I know that his cake this year is goiong to be amazing especially with the adorable cake toppers!!!

SpongeBob SquarePants Lanchers Cake Topper Set