5.0 out of 5 stars Im addicted
Published on December 13, 2009 by Shara

2.0 out of 5 stars to boring
i found this game boring because it is nothing to do on the game. You only fight with jellyfish and you have the same old powers.
Published 23 months ago by Sandra York

5.0 out of 5 stars Im addicted, December 13, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Spongebob Squarepants: Atlantis Squarepantis - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
Spongebob Squarepants: Atlantis SquarepantisI love this game it's actually my 6 year old daughters who got it when she was 4 but she is just as addicted as me. I originally started to play it in order to help her out with the game and now I am officially addicted. This is a fairly easy game to figure out there is some reading involved in order to figure out how to get past obsticals in the game however once you do it it's not nessacary to read it again.I highly recommend this game for ages 5 and up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun game!, December 27, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
We bought this game for our 11 yr. old daughter for Christmas. What can we say - it's Spongebob! She loves it! She and her dad have always had a "thing" for anything Spongebob and this game is a hit!

4.0 out of 5 stars Spongebob Squarepants: Atlantis Squarepantis, September 12, 2009
T.S. "Neena" (Orting, Wa. United States) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
My son played it first and said it didn't make any sense and he couldn't get through the first level. Well, that's just because he's 10 and doesn't read the instructions. If you pay attention and actually read the pop up instructions it is a good game, but if your impatient like my son this game isn't for you. In fact the only bad thing is all the pop up dialogue, but the game play, in my opinion makes up for it! Everything you would expect from that crazy sponge who lives in a pineapple under the sea! T.

5.0 out of 5 stars good graphics, too many messages, January 16, 2008
Mobigital (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Game is great, but a bit too many messages popping up and requiring to click "A" or touch screen to proceed. creators did a great job, but improve the overall "flow" to be more streamlined.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great and Interesting Game, May 27, 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Great SpongeBob game - and my kids love it. Plenty of various ways to use and operate the characters as the game progresses and new challenges are presented. Very nice colorful and lively animation.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, January 30, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
My 6 y/o son loves it! It gave him a hard time at the beggining with all the things to read (he's still learning how to read), but after he learned the game he plays it a lot!
I have a 3 y/o daughter that didn't like it; it's definetely a game for older kids...

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good but I've played better sponge bob games, September 1, 2008
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I loved this game but Spongebob and the battle for bikini bottom was seriously better. Don't get me wrong they are basicly the same, but I had more fun on the other game,- battle for bikini bottom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!!!!!!, December 26, 2007
A Kid's Review
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is so cool because it is 3D and when Spongebob jumps he looks like a jiant balloon.You can explore the bikini Bottom and catch the jellyfish. If you don't have this game I soooo dont want to be You.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spongebob!, February 4, 2012
Robert Taylor (Richland, WA. USA) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have not played this, but have watched my nine year old playing it. He has been havng a gas, it was a perfect intro to the DS platform. The older girls ended up playing it too. If the kids love Spongebob, they will love this...but don't expect it to be a long term challenge.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, March 27, 2013
Mike (Minnesota) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I purchased this game for my 9 year old daughter. She really likes it. I have even played it a little. Overall, pretty entertaining and not overly difficult.

Spongebob Squarepants: Atlantis Squarepantis - Nintendo DS