Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback

Platform: Nintendo DS|Change

on January 16, 2012
Though my daughters said it was a little difficult to figure out at first, they both very much enjoyed being able to play as the characters of one of their all-time favorite cartoons, Spongebob Squarepants. Hours of play and replay for anyone 8-13 yrs old.
on November 26, 2015
SpongeBob and the gang - Patrick, Squidward, Mr. Krabs, and Sally - board a magical bus that is powered by song, and ride it to the fabled lost city of Atlantis so they can see the World's Oldest Bubble. For any other franchise that story would be preposterous, but this is SpongeBob. Regardless, Atlantis SquarePantis has that bizarre charm that has made the SpongeBob series so popular.
on January 21, 2014
My son is 6yrs old and loves spongebob squarepants, but he does not seem interested in the game at all. I have looked at it briefly and played for about 5 min and too me it seems like it may be too difficult for him to understand how to play it vs Mario brothers which he loves. I'm not very happy with this purchase.
on December 26, 2013
Ordered this last minute for Christmas for my 4 year old grandson. He loves Spongebob. I was promised it would be delivered on 12/24 and the UPS man brought it that afternoon. Just in time for Christmas!
on August 5, 2013
This game is harder than antipated. Bought it for my 5 year old boy and it's too hard for him. Which is understandable since he's only 5. But even my 13 year old daughter doesnt like it, who masters these games pretty quickly..
on January 4, 2012
This game is fun when you love SpongeBob, I have two little brothers who love spongebob so much that I decided to purchase this game so they can play and watch the adventures of their favorite sponge.
on July 15, 2011
I was very happy with this game and to make things even better it was here in 3 days which was the fastest i have ever received an order!!!My little boy is 4yrs old and is very happy it got here so fast and he didn't have to wait!!!
on December 16, 2013
I received the right game for the wrong console, so I don't know if it worked or not. I just sent it back. . . I guess they're not going to send me the correct game. I haven't heard anything about it.
on August 16, 2012
I do not like trying to figure out how to navigate this game. The options should be clear and the aim shouod be obvious but that is really not the case and you will be asked all day how to play this game which will leave you trying to figure out how to play it so you can teach the kids and it is frustrating to even bother. Being able to do what they tell you to do in it is almost impossible at certain points. It's really annoying overall. The only thing I like about itis the strange functions SpongeBob has like turning into a balloon or buriyng his head in the san, but those don't last long and it's not good to fall apart when you're over a sea cavity.
on December 19, 2012
I purchased this game for my son for christmas, he was so excited I let him open it early. When my son tried to play the game, it started freezing and glitching up on the opening screen. He cant even get into the game to play it. I am very disappointed, I contacted the seller, have not heard anything as of yet on how this issue it going to be resolved.