Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Platform: Nintendo DS|Change
Price:$4.99+ $3.99 shipping

on December 13, 2009
Spongebob Squarepants: Atlantis SquarepantisI love this game it's actually my 6 year old daughters who got it when she was 4 but she is just as addicted as me. I originally started to play it in order to help her out with the game and now I am officially addicted. This is a fairly easy game to figure out there is some reading involved in order to figure out how to get past obsticals in the game however once you do it it's not nessacary to read it again.I highly recommend this game for ages 5 and up.
on December 27, 2008
We bought this game for our 11 yr. old daughter for Christmas. What can we say - it's Spongebob! She loves it! She and her dad have always had a "thing" for anything Spongebob and this game is a hit!
on September 12, 2009
My son played it first and said it didn't make any sense and he couldn't get through the first level. Well, that's just because he's 10 and doesn't read the instructions. If you pay attention and actually read the pop up instructions it is a good game, but if your impatient like my son this game isn't for you. In fact the only bad thing is all the pop up dialogue, but the game play, in my opinion makes up for it! Everything you would expect from that crazy sponge who lives in a pineapple under the sea! T.
on January 16, 2008
Game is great, but a bit too many messages popping up and requiring to click "A" or touch screen to proceed. creators did a great job, but improve the overall "flow" to be more streamlined.
on February 4, 2012
I have not played this, but have watched my nine year old playing it. He has been havng a gas, it was a perfect intro to the DS platform. The older girls ended up playing it too. If the kids love Spongebob, they will love this...but don't expect it to be a long term challenge.
on May 27, 2009
Great SpongeBob game - and my kids love it. Plenty of various ways to use and operate the characters as the game progresses and new challenges are presented. Very nice colorful and lively animation.
on January 11, 2013
My 4 year old nephew got a DS lite for xmas and so I bought him this. He has a similar sponge bob game for the xbox and is extremely good at it. He loves this sponge bob game for his DS since he isnt always allowed to play the xbox. It's amazing how good little can kids can be at these games. He hasnt gotten broed with it yet and it was so cheap too!
on January 30, 2010
My 6 y/o son loves it! It gave him a hard time at the beggining with all the things to read (he's still learning how to read), but after he learned the game he plays it a lot!
I have a 3 y/o daughter that didn't like it; it's definetely a game for older kids...
on September 1, 2008
I loved this game but Spongebob and the battle for bikini bottom was seriously better. Don't get me wrong they are basicly the same, but I had more fun on the other game,- battle for bikini bottom.
on December 26, 2007
This game is so cool because it is 3D and when Spongebob jumps he looks like a jiant balloon.You can explore the bikini Bottom and catch the jellyfish. If you don't have this game I soooo dont want to be You.