SpongeBob SquigglePants for Nintendo Wii is a single player family game that provides players with a unique SpongeBob play experience via the game's fast-paced gameplay and its integration with the user's uDraw GameTablet (required for gameplay and sold separately). The game contain 100+ nanogames designed to be played in rapid succession while the uDraw GameTablet allows you to create unique SpongeBob art and save it via the Wii's SD card functionality.
Laugh Your SquigglePants Off
In SpongeBob's most crazy, creative adventure yet, be prepared to laugh your SquigglePants off as you tilt, flick, tap and draw through more than 100 Nanogames set in six zany worlds. SpongeBob SquigglePants puts you in the driver's seat for a dizzying series of lightening-speed Nanogames, giving you mere seconds to finish one before moving right on to the next. Within this rapid-fire succession of challenges, SpongeBob SquigglePants exposes players to never-before-seen SpongeBob art styles from the Nickelodeon vault.
The uDraw GameTablet and loads of nanogames provides a SpongeBob gameplay experience like no other. View larger.
SpongeBob SquigglePants also lets players digitally draw, paint, color and choose from dozens of SpongeBob-themed stamps, using the uDraw GameTablet to create a masterpiece worthy of a place in Patchy's own collection of SpongeBob art, or their own refrigerator, thanks to the uDraw's exclusive ability to export art to the Wii's SD card slot. The entire game is hosted by SpongeBob's biggest fan, Patchy the Pirate, in a never-before-seen live action experience for an added level of under-the-sea silliness.
The uDraw GameTablet is a new way for players of all ages to interact with each other and their Wiis as they explore their creative sides. A wireless tablet with a tethered stylus and a 6" x 4" drawing area, the uDraw GameTablet integrates the Wii Remote into its design, taking advantage of the controller's motion control capabilities and button scheme, as well as drawing power from it. Bundled with the drawing game uDraw Studio, players can explore a slew of drawing, coloring and sketching modes which accommodate various levels of artistic ability and then save and share their work with others.
Key Game Features
- Wacky Nanogames - Tilt, flick, tap and draw through more than 100 Nanogame challenges, frantically timed for laugh-out-loud and fast-paced excitement
- New Splashin' SpongeBob Looks - Never-before-seen SpongeBob art collections unlocked from the Nickelodeon vault and featured in six zany worlds
- Patchy the Pirate Live - President of SpongeBob's fan club, he serves as a guide for the game in a never-before-seen live action experience adding hilarity and under the sea silliness
- Endless Creativity – Create, color and draw anything imaginable with custom paint, palettes, stamps and art tools to create a masterpiece worthy of a place in Patchy's own collection of SpongeBob art, or your own refrigerator
- SD-Card Support – uDraw GameTablet capability enables players to save, share and print their artwork