Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on April 15, 2011
I could only find a couple of reviews online for this game, but after playing it with the family and taking turns doing these "nanogames," I had to let people on Amazon know that the REVIEWERS ARE COMPLETELY WRONG. Of course, they are reviews from video game websites so these people have a warped idea of what makes a "good" video game. But let me say this: WAY better than "Epic Mickey," because it's actually fun and humorous and colorful. It's got a LOT of play value, and my kids were laughing throughout the whole thing while we adults were trying to get the Udraw away from them so we could take a turn. You don't have to know anythingat all about video games to play it. It's a blast. One downside is that there is no way to have "multi player" and also after about 20 minutes you feel like you want to put it aside for a while but we think that's a good thing because it means we'll come back to it again and again. This was a GREAT game to purchase for our family and if you like SpongeBob or you just want to have a little fun with your video games that doesn't reqiure you sit there for five hours at a time, give this a shot, because I am betting you will LOVE IT - whether or not you have kids!
We are big Spongebob fans in our house and Spongebob Squigglepants was actually the game that pushed us to get the uDraw Tablet for the Wii. It is a game with so much jam packed in it that I haven't even played with half of the game yet. The game starts out with the actual Patchy the Pirate skits and from there you start exploring different picture frames.

The big part of this game is Nanogames, which are basically minigames. You have to complete 20 challenges without dying to beat the level. If you loose five times in a nanogame then you have to start all over. You use the uDraw tablet then to draw lines, tilt the board, flick items, drag, tap to take a picture and more. You see a brief description of what you need to do and then the game pops up, you have to be quick! If you are looking to draw you can check out the Art Studio where you can use Spongebob stamps and just free-draw. You can even save your masterpieces to an SD card for your computer but I haven't tried that out yet. My boys (3 and 4) really like drawing and stamping in the game as it is a little too quick for them to play on their own. I like the game though as it keeps me on my toes and allows me to do a bunch of fun activities on my uDraw. This is definitely my favorite uDraw game.
on December 30, 2012
This game looked like it would be perfect for our 7 year old. He hates it, my 10 year old found it very frustrating, and I found it even MORE frustrating. Terrible concept; nothing like it shows in item description. Designers should be ashamed for putting out such a terrible product! One dissapointed kid here.
on June 12, 2011
This is a fun but short game. It is good that it is priced like a DS game. It has about the same depth but much better graphics. My daughter loves it and atleast we have another game she can use her udraw on. Not many out there right now. When I bought the udraw I didn't realize it was made by thq not Nintendo. All in all, I am still glad I bought it. Getting lots of use atleast.
on June 21, 2011
My kids had a blast plowing through the mini-games, striving for 100% (close but not quite). After a couple of play-throughs it's gathered dust with most of the other Wii games now that they are both over 10 and into Xbox games more. I'd say worth the cost, the best game we've tried for the UDraw, just don't be upset once it's been played it doesn't come out again.
on January 6, 2013
I bought this for my 5 year old who is very good with her uDraw and she can not play this. The levels are way too fast and frustrating for young players. You get zero time to figure out what you have to do. My 11 year old thinks its ok but definitely not E for everybody
on April 24, 2011
I suppose I should have read the description better, but the nano games have to be completed in around 10 seconds, and you have to complete 20 of them to pass the round. It is way too fast paced for my 5 year old. She had fun watching me play the levels, but the games go by so fast you can't even figure out what to do half the time without lots of repetition. What you get is a bunch of these little 10 second games, and a coloring book that is pretty clunky to use. It's probably a lot more fun if you have older kids.
on January 22, 2013
Recently purchased this item and I am very glad that I did. I guess I am a glutton for punishment, like Spongebob isn't on enough in this house already, I buy a game for our daughter too. She has so much fun playing this game. Make sure you have the UDraw pad to go along with this item. Great game for the little ones!
on December 26, 2011
I bought this for my kids ages 5 and 4. My 5 year old is very good at games but she cant play this at all I have to do it. I dont know where people say you get 10 sec because it only give me 3 seconds per round and have to beat 20 rounds before you win. You can only lose 5 rounds before you have to start all over again. Its just way to hard sometimes even for me and Im a great gamer. Its just to hard and I really wish I wouldnt have bought it now cause my daughter keeps getting really disappointed that she cant do it and hands it to me to do every time. Utter disappointment.
on January 11, 2012
My daughter loves this so much she plays it all the time. She is obsessed with it. She loves it better than the udraw she received a year ago. Lots of games that are fast though. Not made for a very young child with no coordination. You have to do everything within 3 seconds.