5.0 out of 5 stars All of my Kids Love It!
Published on March 28, 2011 by t heermans

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work as advertise
Published on January 1, 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars All of my Kids Love It!, March 28, 2011
t heermans (la mesa, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Spooner Board - Blue (Misc.)
I bought one of these for my 8 year old son, and while it didn't spin much on the grass or carpet, it works great on ANY hard surface, like the sidewalk, hardwood floors and tile floors. My 2 yr old even loves to lay on his tummy and spin himself around. My 12 year old daughter and 5 year old son also had fun on it and are begging for their own board. So in my opinion, any toy that is this versatile in age and gender, is basically indestructable and has no tiny parts is great! Plus it helps them with balance too. AND they can use in indoors or outdoors...;) I am buying one for a friend's son for his 8 year birthday next month. I definitely recommend the Spooner board for kids! (I've been known to try it out when the kid's are in school;)

Mom of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Product Out there for KIDS!!!, November 22, 2011
This review is from: The Spooner Board - Blue (Misc.)
I bought this for my 3 year-old son. He immediately climbed on and began spinning around on it. We have hardwood floors and he's been using it since we got it a week ago. It hasn't left any marks. We'll keep it inside so the bottom stays slick. The plastic is really tough. We'll probably order more so friends can play at the same time. Husband too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for making kids more active, February 19, 2012
This review is from: The Spooner Board - Blue (Misc.)
I bought a Spooner board Pro because it is bigger than the freestyle board. All my girls ages 5, 8, and 10 enjoy it. They even do dance routines using the board. I love that it's an indoor toy that can get the girls to be more active. They even get out of breath using it sometimes. It's also great for balance. I got on it and it feels just like a snow board without bindings, so I figure that in playing with this they are also getting used to the board concept and how to get it to move, which I'm sure will help them when they are learning to snow-board. It's durable and fun. At least my girls really enjoy it...

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it the most, October 29, 2013
This review is from: The Spooner Board - Blue (Misc.)
Ok, I love this thing. My four year old still isn't sure what to think of it and I think he's a little scared of it because it is pretty slippery on carpet and wooden floors. I think as he gets older he will love it more, but for now he has fun playing with it, if not on it as intended. Very well made product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandkids loved it!, April 30, 2014
This review is from: The Spooner Board - Blue (Misc.)
My grandson began by lying on it with his head and feet up. I could see that he was getting lots of good exercise in a variety of ways.
Great fun too.

5.0 out of 5 stars SPOONERS, January 13, 2014
This review is from: The Spooner Board - Blue (Misc.)
Great board. Indestructible, too. My four year old grandson loves playing with it. He has his safe tricks down pat. We will see how he does when he starts to jump up and land and land on it. Maybe need that helmet yet. But even I have tried it out. It is so sturdy.

4.0 out of 5 stars durable, February 22, 2013
This review is from: The Spooner Board - Blue (Misc.)
This seems to be a toy that will withstand the torture from my son and last for years to come.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work as advertise, January 1, 2012
This review is from: The Spooner Board - Blue (Misc.)
We bought this product after watching the commercial in TV. Both my 8-year-old boy and 6-year-old daughter got one. They tried to slide on a big grassy slope and did not get anywhere. We came back home and saw the videos on youtube for the manufacturer and noticed the kids running and jumping on them so it would slide. They tried that and the only thing they both achieved was a big bruise after falling from the table. Of course you need to have really good balance to do that on a slope. It may be good for teenagers but definitely not a good toy for younger kids in my opinion. It ended up being a waste of money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fun but not as great as the videos, January 17, 2011
Bonnie Crotty Nelson (Research Triangle Park, NC USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Spooner Board - Blue (Misc.)
We were unexpectedly graced with snow for Christmas and I thought that they kids would be able to use the Spooner. Nope ~ it would slip out if they tried to stand on it and wouldn't budge against the soft snow. They did have better luck a week later when we were graced with ice for New Year's. They were able to use it for sledding then. Now we're waiting for warmer weather to try it on the grass, but I wondering if it only really works for sliding on the those tennis-/gym-court floors?

We don't have quite a big enough stretch of carpet for them to try and slide at home, but it seems that as soon as they step on it, it stops moving (rather than sliding). And both kids know how to skate board so I'm rather surprised...

The Spooner Board - Blue
The Spooner Board - Blue by Spooner Board
$49.95
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.