5.0 out of 5 stars Spoonk mat
I have found the Spoonk mat to be a grateful addition to my health care. It only takes a couple of times using it to adapt to the spikes but those annoying muscle aches do go away. It truly is amazing how much energy a person uses trying to ignore those aches. I highly recommend using the Spoonk mat.
Published 15 months ago by serge

3.0 out of 5 stars Not or me.
I have enough pain without adding this to my daily routine. That is not to say it would not help someone else. If you can spare the money, give it a try.
Published 15 months ago by Darlene J. Allen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Spoonk mat, March 22, 2013
This review is from: Spoonk Mat + Head Rest - Complete Massage - Aproved By Dr Oz and Oprah Magazine (O List Januray 2013) (Large Mat + Travel Size (Half of the Large Mat)) (Sky Blue) (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Whole Family Loves It!, March 22, 2013
Length:: 1:34 Mins

My whole family loves the Spoonk mat. I find that it really relaxes me and my husband and son swear that they sleep better after they've lain on it - which is saying a lot because neither of them typically sleep well. In fact, when my five year old son woke up in the middle of the night and crawled into bed with me he heaved a big sigh and said "I should've lain on the Spoonk mat last night." I have always slept well but have trouble falling asleep quickly. Laying on the mat really relaxes me and after a half hour I find I feel really good and fall asleep almost immediately afterwards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting My Daily Dose of Spoonk!, March 8, 2013
I stand on my feet all day at work and when I get home after work, I'm on my computer checking emails and doing internet research. My Spoonk travel mat is my "energy" accessory under my computer desk, working it's magic on my tired feet and legs. I also suffer from insomnia and have tried lots of different products and other ways to help me sleep through the night. Since using the Spoonk mat before I go to bed, I have been able to sleep through the night and wake up feeling refreshed! The travel size mat is so convenient to use for those times when I need to get re-energized such as doing dishes, reading a book or watching TV, or even traveling as a passenger on a long distance car ride.

Having chemical sensitivities, this product is perfect for me because of the organic materials used for the covers-hemp and cotton, as well as no synthetic dyes. And the stimulation points are made of recyclable non-toxic plastic applied by a heat pressure method so there's no toxic adhesive glue. I'm so thrilled with this product and its' results!!Spoonk Mat + Head Rest - Complete Massage - Aproved By Dr Oz and Oprah Magazine (O List Januray 2013) (Large Mat + Travel Size (Half of the Large Mat)) (Sky Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Spoonk Mat helps just as it says!!!, July 11, 2013
The Spoonk Mat is truly a help to relieving pain and bringing relaxation to the body..

It's now a complete cure for the medical situations that causes pain in the body... This just helps bring some relief. Without drugs... Which my husband refuses to take.. Says it to hard on the organs of the body.. Which is so true..
I use it to relax me after a busy day at work or relieve stress..... Before long sleep takes over and I sleep restfully all night..

My husband suffers from intestinal pain and muscle spasms in the mid back area. Beside acupuncture Rx's to bring the body back into balance and promote healing.. The acupressure mat also helps between visits.

Thank you for a great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars How Did I Survive Before My Spoonk Mat?, March 8, 2013
I was a little skeptical when I first saw one of these. I thought,"It looks like a bed of nails!" Then I read about the acupressure and decided to try one out. It feels terrific! I just love my Spoonk Mat. I have fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis. As a teacher, I'm on my feet and on the move all day long. So I come home and "Spoonk" my back either propped up with my yoga bolster, or in my home office chair. I just might take the travel size mat to my classroom to ease my day. Get one and I know you'll love yours too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Migraine Sufferers Rejoice., March 14, 2014
We first saw this product at a neighbors house, who gets headaches regularly. During drinks one night she rolled out the Spoonk and asked us all to try it. Other than it initially looking like some kind of medieval torture device (bed of nails) I actually found it quite exhilarating.

A few weeks later, my wife had back pain and was cursing me for not having bought one of these, so I jumped on amazon, 1-clicked and 2 days later its at my house.

By then, her back pain was gone, but my issues were just starting. I (as well as my daughter) have periodic migraines which can put us down for hours, or in more extreme circumstances, days. Although pain killers help (a little) the best remedy is sleep and kissing a weekend away trying to recover.

Last night, I started getting a bad headache (this one due to my astigmatism and glass, yes I have headaches classified) and I started my regiment of aleve & caffiene and jumping into bed with a pillow over my head. My wife, remembering we bought the spoonk, brought it in and first had me lay on it. After 15 minutes, it did little impact and I removed it, very skeptical of whether this thing really worked...

The the miracle happened, she brought in the head rest. I quickly removed my pillow and *slowly* rested my head on the head rest. It took a bit of time repositioning it (as I have wide shoulders) but eventually got it into a position that felt right and 15 minutes later I was dead asleep.. Usually, I could be down for 4-5 hours, but I woke up 45 minutes later WITH NO PAIN...

The head rest is worth the price alone... I got my evening back as well as a potentially drug-free way to treat the more minor of headaches.. I will tell you, this thing works, but it takes some getting used to..

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable pain relief !!, August 20, 2013
I bought this mat to help with back pain. It worked so well I took the smaller one to work and to our family vacation. Everyone who tried it was amazed at the impact five minutes standing or lying on the mat . I would recommend .

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxed Breathing and Peaceful Sleeps, April 1, 2013
This item is fantastic, I tried the mat for the first time about two weeks ago and noticed that my breathing was deeper and restful. I continue to use the mat and it has helped me to have more peaceful sleeps.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not or me., March 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars This mat is great for energizing and relaxing, August 9, 2013
I have been using the Spoonk Mat for about 6 months now. I use the head rest as my "travel" mat, since it is smaller and easier to pack. The 1st minutes after laying on the mat can be a bit painful, but the pain gradually subsides. I do feel much better after I use the mat for about 20 minutes. In the morning, it energizes me, and in the evening, it relaxes me.
Great product.