4.0 out of 5 stars Give It A Try
Published on June 19, 2011 by Lenay

2.0 out of 5 stars these 5 star rating have to be fake
i've been using it for 2 months and havent noticed any gains. One thing is for certain..its goes through batteries like wild fire...piece of crap.
Published on September 4, 2011 by D.A.N.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Give It A Try, June 19, 2011
Lenay (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sport-Elec Body Control System Ab Belt (Misc.)
At first I was really skeptical about buying this product (It took me 3 days to press the order button). After reading reviews and comparing it to other "Ab Belt" products, I decided to give it a try. I have used it once a day for about a week and a half and I can honestly say that I can see results already. Not dramatic results, but subtle results in my midsection that I knew weren't there before I started using the Ab Belt. Along with using the Ab Belt, I have been following a 1200 calorie diet and TRYING to get about 30 minutes of exercise a day. I have found the Ab Belt to be very useful during workouts, but I have also used it while folding clothes, reading in bed, and even sitting in front of the computer. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to get a jump start in forming their midsection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, March 26, 2011
This review is from: Sport-Elec Body Control System Ab Belt (Misc.)
I was impressed at how fast the belt got to me and it is truely doing what it claims to do. It's just like working out your abs! After just 3 weeks of using the belt, my abs are tightening up and toning up very nicely!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars READ THIS!!!!!, January 18, 2012
This review is from: Sport-Elec Body Control System Ab Belt (Misc.)
Ok i did not buy this from amazon but i have the same belt i was comparing what i paid to this price, when i stumbled upon the reviews. The bad reviews being given about it breaking might be right, however the reviews saying it doesn't tone your abs are all wrong. This does not build muscle or strength and it's not suppose to. This is to help tone the muscles you already have. If you have a lot of body fat or you have never worked out a day in your life it isn't going to magically give you great sexy abs. If you have muscular abs already, but cant get them to look cut like a models, this helps you get that cut not size or strength. But i will say it might give you a little bit more core strength and your ab muscles may look a bit bigger, but not much, not enough to stop doing ab workouts. This does exactly what its supposed to, and some people will just not believe it because they don't turn out like the models on TV. Sorry about the spelling, i probably misspelled some words.

2.0 out of 5 stars these 5 star rating have to be fake, September 4, 2011
D.A.N. (St.Augustine, FL USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Proving Itself Worthy, July 22, 2014
This review is from: Sport-Elec Body Control System Ab Belt (Misc.)
This belt is awesome! I have had this belt for a 4-5 weeks and I use it nightly. My stomach is disappearing before me and getting tighter....can't want to see more progress!

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, June 21, 2011
This review is from: Sport-Elec Body Control System Ab Belt (Misc.)
I used it for about two months. I must say that it seem to assist the six pack along with me doing working out six days a week. However it will not last long, mine is no longer working.

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend this product, October 27, 2014
This review is from: Sport-Elec Body Control System Ab Belt (Misc.)
I bought this for my friend, and he loves it!! And after a month i noticed the difference!! I will definitely gonna buy one for myself!! Lol

4.0 out of 5 stars Works good, June 18, 2014
This review is from: Sport-Elec Body Control System Ab Belt (Misc.)
Had some nerve damage years ago from being in the us military and ems was part of the rehab . This thing works real good

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmmm!!!!, May 20, 2011
This review is from: Sport-Elec Body Control System Ab Belt (Misc.)
I expected great things from the sport-elec. I was so enthusiastic from the first couple of uses but it did'nt do much really. As such, I would'nt recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 15, 2014
This review is from: Sport-Elec Body Control System Ab Belt (Misc.)
Great product but you must use with the electro gel to get the best results.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›