Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Get Ready for the Winter Gifts Under $50 Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Shop Now DOTD

on December 22, 2010
These boxer briefs are very similar to the standard Jockey Pouch series, but are made with a stretchy, silky smooth material that is both more comfortable and more sexy. An added bonus, these do not bunch up at the top of your legs like the standard Jockey Pouch boxer briefs. I think this is due to the smoother material which eliminates friction with your pants. Only drawback I found is very limited selection of colors.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 26, 2011
I'm fairly active and have been using these almost every day for the past 8 weeks. Overall, they get 4 stars. They are somewhat of an improvement in comfort over a jock strap, but the fit is not great. For a "Sport Performance" Boxer Brief, Jockey ought to provide more sizes.

I have a 34 inch waist, which means I usually wear size 32 or 33 pants (depends on brand, but they almost all run large). The medium (32-34) jockey size has comparable support to a jock strap, and overall improved comfort, but is just a little too tight. For the first hour or so, they feel better than a jock, with good support, maybe a little snug. After about an hour, they start to feel restrictive. After 2hrs, I cant wait to get them off. The large (36-38) size is comfortable and I could wear them all day, but they dont have quite enough support for running, rowing, soccer, etc.

I still use the mediums a lot - almost every day. For a short workout or moderate activity exercise, they work OK and my GF likes they way they look. For a long run, long practice, competition, etc. they are not as good as a jock. I wish I could go up one or two inches, but with the Jockey sizes the only choice is to go up four inches and lose the support. Not exactly "Sport Performance"

If you have a 32-33 inch waist (or 36-37, etc), then I imagine these would work great, but by spacing their sizes at 4 inch intervals Jockey forces a lot of people (including myself) to compromise on the fit.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 20, 2012
The material keeps cool. On missions in Afghanistan, it gets hot. They're tight but break in quickly and do not ride up like every other boxer-breifs I've bought. The support is also very good as it keeps the goods forward which also aids in keeping things cool. Great product. I've bought 3 packs, and will buy more.
on August 22, 2012
A few years ago I discovered how much better it is to wear polyester/spandex underwear, compared to cotton. I live in a hot and humid environment, and jog regularly. Cotton underwear holds the sweat and sags, leading to painful chafing in my inner thighs. Even when not running, cotton tends to sag and get moist throughout the day. This problem is completely eliminated with poly/spandex. These underwear stay in place and remain dry the entire day.

The only poly/spandex underwear I have tried are made by Jockey. I have this one, as well as the Jockey "Go Mesh". They are both very comfortable, much more comfortable than the cotton that I have worn since age 2. Now I have a drawer full of these and the Go Mesh. Adidas, Nike, Under Armour and many others also make poly/spandex. I have not tried those others, but I can not imagine that they are any better (for me) than the Jockeys. I went with Jockey because if you are willing to get odd ball colors, Amazon has some really good sales.

As far as sizing goes, I wear 36" waist pants and my thighs have an average thickness. Size Large is comfortable for me in these underwear. They are elastic, so even if you are a size 34, Large would probably work for you too. Any bigger than me and I would recommend XL.

I find the length comfortable. They come down less than halfway down my thigh. This also comes in "Midway" length, which is a longer version. I bought a pair of those and don't like how long they are. The Midway almost comes down to my knees. I don't see why somebody would want that. I find it uncomfortable. On the other hand, I prefer the Go Mesh in Midway length. They don't go down anywhere nearly as far as the H-fly Midway boxers do. So I recommend this one (H-fly) in boxer brief length, or the Go Mesh in Midway length. Don't get the Go Mesh in boxer brief length. I got a pair of those also, and found the length to be way too short.
on July 11, 2012
These are nice shorts but a tad on the small side. If you wear med (as I do, at 150 lbs) order the large. The med are more like a small, and can get very uncomfortable after a few hours. I've re-ordered the large and I'm waiting for them to arrive. I'm quite sure they'll fit much better. If you order the small, I hope you don't weigh over 110...
on September 9, 2011
I just recently bought these for running and strength training. I do all of my exercise after work and so I need something that I can wear all day. I bought these in black and emerald green and have found that there are some strange differences in the construction of the two different colors. The green pair has thicker material and the openings for the legs are smaller in diameter and also do not stretch easily. For most people this is probably not a problem but I have very large quadriceps and because of this, using the green pair for anything other than workout specific activities is impossible. In contrast, the Black pair has a thinner material and stretches much more easily. As a matter of fact they can be worn all day and are very comfortable. Also, in agreement with another review, the "pouch" is not very large and can cause some discomfort, especially in the green pair. I am considering buying an all black pack of these but am somewhat hesitant because I am not sure the sizing is consistent.
on March 21, 2010
This is the first time I considered paying anywhere near $10 for a pair of underwear. I needed something restrictive enough to control spontaneous erections and comfortable enough to wear all day. This product is probably the best that I could ask for. Surprisingly, they keep my package right where it should be and are actually quite comfortable and supportive in that area.
Things may be different for the model in the picture but they are not flattering on chunky guys. The waist rides down a little and the legs ride up a little.
Since they accomplished the original objective, I ended up going back and buying two more pairs. They are certainly more comfortable than an unwelcomed bulge in a professional environment.
Though I haven't tried them out on a hike or bike ride yet, I can tell they will work great for physical activity as well.
on August 19, 2012
I must say that these are a godsend. I work in a water bottling plant, during the day the temperature is hanging around 90-100 in the summer, and since it's bottled water, the humidity is 80-90% too. These definitely do the job. My only complaint is the damn tag that keeps poking me in the back. I recommend that Jockey goes tagless with this one, however, all I did was just remove the tag on all the pairs I just bought, and they're fine as frog hair.
on January 29, 2012
I bought these because I needed more support when I worked out. While these do provide the support I needed they also tend to ride up as I work out which is uncomfortable. I am a tall guy, over 6 feet , so they may work better if you are shorter, but for me they are not long enough.
on November 19, 2010
I liked these boxer briefs so much I went back and bought two more pair. I wear them when running or weightlifting and they are great. Plenty of support but can move easily. They ride up a little but not as bad as some of the boxer-briefs I have had in the past (calvins or 2exist).