Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on March 14, 2012
I started a desk job and found that, surprisingly, I would begin sweating just from sitting at my desk all day. I decided to purchase new underwear to help with this issue. I tried Under Armour O-series, New Balance Sports Briefs, ExOfficio Boxer Briefs, and these Sport H-Fly Midway Briefs by Jockey. These underwear by Jockey are definitely my fave! I've purchased about ten pair of them. I got them all for 12.99 per pack, on sale here at Amazon. For full price, I wouldn't have gotten so many - but I rarely pay retail anyway, and these are easy to find on sale. It takes some time to get used to the weird crotch opening on these (the "H" fly part), but once you get used to it, it's not a problem.

I like that these are tight fitting, do a great job at keeping me cool, and stay in place well. As someone else has noted, they do sit low! I really wasn't prepared for that when I first tried them on. This also takes some getting used to (think "low-rise"). But again, since I've gotten them, they are my favorite pair to wear! They really do stay in place well and are fairly easy to find on sale. There is also a local Jockey outlet store, about 45 minutes from my house, where I can purchase 4 pair for about 25 dollars. Thus far though, I've gotten them all from Amazon.

As far as how these compare to the other brands I mentioned - there are some significant differences. The ExOfficios are definitely good quality underwear and may work even better at keeping you cool. However, at about $17 each, they're almost as pricey as the Under Armour. The ExOfficios are also the loosest fitting of the bunch. I'd go with the ExOfficios if I were going to a humid, tropical climate for extended periods of time. Under Armour O-series is nice but, IMO, not worth the money. If you have the cash though, Under Armour is comparable to H-Fly in quality. They have a nice fit, with more room in the crotch area than the H-Fly. I actually prefer the fit of the H-Fly though. The Jockey's just fit my body better. They are somewhat tighter overall (which I like), don't creep up your legs (even as compared to the 9in O-series), and stay put when moving around and working out. I did buy these for everyday wear, but I work out several times a week and really prefer wearing these underwear. The New Balance Sports Briefs are good for the price (I got two for about 18 dollars online), but they rank last in quality within this bunch. So that's it - these get a strong endorsement from me. I've gotten rid of all my cotton underwear and will never go back! Oh, and the size is dead on. Unless you've got a lot of extra weight or have a weird body shape, I'd order your normal size. I'm an athletic 6'1" and 175lbs and the large fits perfectly.
on September 7, 2011
I am a big guy who works outdoors most of the time. I really hate it when i sweat and my legs chafe. I tried hanes boxer briefs, they worked great for a while but after a couple washes they got stretched out and old looking. They also claim to have designed them with "no ride up" but that wasn't so. I moved to fruit of the loom and it was the same story. i decided to try something else and i found the jockey midway.
The material is a sort of spandex/polyester?, really stretchy and soft! The "H" design for the pouch is nice too; side pouches stretch horizontally and don't support the "guys". I'm 6 feet tall and these are long enough to reach about 3 inches above my knees, so no chafing, no ride up; which makes it really good to keep on for those long days out. It also wicks moisture/sweat like a chamois. You may think when u are sweating it is wet, but it u remove them your skin is dry.
This is a keeper!
5 stars (unless something better comes along)
on November 20, 2012
Since they brought out the Pouch, they have been developing products more in line with men's needs. These are quite comfortable well made and have better colours. An enhance pouch would help as well making them even more comfortable. Not sure why the other complaints the appear to be well made and a good product.

Defintely one of Jockey's best products to date. An even Longer version would be good as well.
on April 4, 2013
This is not the Cotton/Spandex blend of Jockey that I normally buy but rather the polyester/spandex blend. It actually feels better under my uniform pants but the jury is out on the wear factor. Has comparable fit to the cotton jockey. Just wish they would get rid of the H-fly.
on June 19, 2011
They are a little long in the leg, and raise a little lower than I would have liked. Also, the inside seem leaves lines on my legs for a while after wearing them. However, they are very comfortable, well made. and look good. Will probably order a few more pairs.
on January 19, 2016
Purchased this in June 2011, originally I loved them....and they are good extremely great for gym use; when added support is needed and one does not want to use a jock-strap.

But the seams at the inside leg and crotch area shred easily......and no my legs do not rub or chaff.

All in All I purchased more pairs and they are still in use in 2016. Just reinforce the crotch and inseam stitching before use.
on June 8, 2013
I bought these to stop chaffing when engaged in physical activity in hot weather. They wick moisture away with a cooling affect. They dry quickly and have great odor control. I bought several pair, and it was a great decision.
on October 31, 2011
Pros: long legs that do not ride up and good support all around
Cons: the support comes from the fact that they fit a little tight and they are not as cool to wear as GO Mesh Midway Brief - 2 pack

I like these and the Go Mesh. I find these better for running due to the longer legs and the tighter fit.
on April 8, 2016
It's no wonder they stopped making these. I have owned 12 pairs since January of 2013, wearing and washing one or more pairs per day ever since. There is not even a single thread coming loose, or a single worn part of the fabric. No loosening of the elastic. Nothing. These underwear are literally the same as the day I bought them. Over time, they are too good. Jockey loses money making a product that lasts forever.
on September 15, 2012
For some reason wearing these briefs makes everyday life a bit less stressful. Maybe its the relief of having your wang fly around in loose boxers... or maybe its not having to push those boxers down every 10 min. Either way I like this feel a lot.

I'm a skinny tall build with a waist measurement between the given ones for medium and small (~31"). I decided to get the small to be safe but it was too short. Ordering a medium pack.

The legs slowly shimmy up your thighs, or at least for my oddly sized pairs. Comfortable.

Leg openings have a scratchy threading in them. Though my short pairs go down to the mid thigh, which is the thickest part.