5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shirts!
Published 15 months ago by S. Holt

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent shirt, odd sleeve length
Published 6 months ago by Cathy T

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shirts!, October 27, 2013
S. Holt (Gaithersburg, MD United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sport-Tek raglan sleeve men's or youth baseball t-shirt (Apparel)
I keep ordering these shirts every time another color becomes prime eligible, I order it. The fit is great and the sleeve length is great. I will say, either there's some give and they stretch or they run a little big. For reference, I'm 5'2, female, 150 lbs and "busty" and the size small fits incredible but not like any other unisex small - feels like somewhere between a unisex small and unisex medium. Really great quality and the length is long enough that I can wear with leggings and it'll cover my bottom enough for me to wear to work.

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent shirt, odd sleeve length, July 27, 2014
Small was way too big for me. I can usually fit a unisex x-small, so I thought a small wouldn't be too big of a jump but it's quite large. I tried to return it but the cost to ship it back would make returning it a bit pointless. The quality seems okay, though I have yet to wash it. If it shrinks I wouldn't be too mad as it might shrink enough to fit me. The sleeves are really annoying. They are much longer than most sleeves found on baseball tees. The sleeves are rather loose, so they look even weirder in that regard. I was hoping to find a nice fitting shirt as I really like the style of these shirts. The quality seems to be there, but I was just hoping the fit would be as well

3.0 out of 5 stars Definitely for MEN, June 14, 2014
The neck was too big, not snug at all or even normal sized like for regular t-shirts. The sleeves are too tight near the pits but don't flare out, so that's good. The fabric is soft and comfy and not too thick or thin. However, I ordered these shirts twice and both times the seller got the size wrong. They fixed the problem but it was just too much of a hassle to really bother ordering these again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, May 22, 2014
I just received these shirts couple hours ago. I tried them on and it was a little bit big but don't worry these shirt will shrink to fit. Overall the shirt is very nice for casual wear, good quality and worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, but tag is annoying, April 7, 2013
I ordered these last year for my husband and am back to reorder more. He said they were comfortable and they held up well to repeated washing/drying. They did shrink a little. The tags drove my husband nuts! They were itchy and left red marks on the back of his neck so I removed them with a seam ripper. If it weren't for the tags I'd give 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, January 21, 2013
Very comfortable and soft, doesn't shrink when you wash them, stays true to it's size, and basically just look good. Would definitely buy again :]

4.0 out of 5 stars These are great shirts!, June 21, 2010
Jennifer Ford "Jennifer in TX" (Pflugerville, TX, United States) - See all my reviews
The shirts are good quality and my kids love them. I let them draw on the shirts with fabric markers-they are their new favorite shirts to wear.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good shirt, except for the awful tag, October 29, 2011
I wish this shirt hadn't been rated so highly when I ordered.

The Sport-Tek raglan shirt is not true-to-size when you figure in shrinkage (and it does shrink), but it ends up being essentially the exact same size as competitors like Anvil. My actual size is Large, but I nearly always have to buy 100% cotton shirts in X-Large to account for shrinkage. (The only exception to this I know of are the Stafford T-shirts sold at JC Penney; those I buy in Large because they hardly shrink at all.) So basically if you're used to buying typical 100% cotton clothing, you'll do fine with this as far as sizing goes.

The material this shirt is made of feels nicer and softer than my Anvil raglan shirts. I see no problem with stitching. The overall quality is good.

But the deal-breaker for me is that the tag is bothersome. If I wear anything over the Sport-Tek raglan shirt, I can feel that stupid tag scratching me constantly, and it's a real nuisance. I managed to remove the problematic tag with a seam ripper, but it was a hassle and I will absolutely not be ordering more of these. The rotten tag on these shirts is the entire basis for my 2-star rating.

I bought some Champion tagless raglan shirts, and they're much better. They make tagless shirts for a reason!

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELENTE PRODUCTO..!!, March 2, 2011
Adquirí este producto por curiosidad y en verdad que me sorprendió, me encanta esta camiseta, es suave, ligera y de colores muy alegres. Altamente recomendable.

I purchased this product out of curiosity and really surprised me, I love this shirt, is soft, light and bright colors. Highly recommended.