Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 51 questions
votes
what about warranty? Aug 12, 2013
The warranty is only for a year, which says a lot about how much confidence Nike has in this product.
Aug 12, 2013 by Ongaku Hito
votes
The product will ship, just not from Amazon. Ebay is usually best when you need somthing shipped to APO or FPO addresses.
Dec 17, 2013 by EsotericRefuse
votes
I don't believe so and I haven't tried to use it that way. I know the Nike Fuel Band is designed for that. There is no pedometer feature with the watch but it would tell you the distance that you moved around.
Oct 25, 2013 by Joe Freiburger
votes
I believe it does but you can also go to Nikeplus.com. I think it is an excellent place to find out all about it. Good luck! I hope it helps.
Jun 20, 2014 by Mory
votes
Not automatic pause, but you can pause it.
Dec 7, 2013 by Kelly E Dodzweit
votes
Haven't had any issues with condensation. It has been used on runs in very high heat and on cool mornings and so far so good.
Sep 3, 2013 by T. Carson
votes
I wouldn't if I could help it.. I don't think its rated for swimming. I've taken it on some pretty wet runs but never purposely submerged it. Doubt it would survive a Triathlon is that's what you're thinking.
Jun 3, 2013 by John Bridger
votes
GPS-based devices work everywhere in the planet as long as you have a clear view of the sky.
Oct 21, 2013 by Marcio Cyrillo
votes
From what I know about the app is that you need to Carry your phone with you when you run. With the watch you upload the data to Nike running. You can probably manually enter the data into your run keeper if you like that for tracking. But the bike website has a route map and such. I personally use the running2win app to track my mileage so it doesn't matter what type of gps watch I use when I run.
15 hours ago by gradstudentsmumn
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers