Sportline Solo 925W Women's Heart Rate Monitor + Pedometer Watch (Pink)
|Price:||$57.89 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Multi-function fitness watch with ECG accurate heart rate monitor, pedometer, stopwatch, and clock
- Patented any-touch technology for heart rate readings
- Built-in accelerometer monitors distance, speed, and strides
- Chronograph and countdown timer, 24/12 hour clock with alarm
- Targeted zone programming, and calorie burn monitoring, 5 year warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Any-Touch Interface
- Time (12/24 Hour Setting)
- ECG Accurate Heart Rate Monitor
- 3 Beat Speed Sensor
- Integrated Pedometer with Calorie Calculator
- Chronograph and Countdown Timer
- Water Resistant to 50 meters
- EL Backlight System
- 5-year warranty against defects in materials or manufacturing
Heart Rate Functions:
- Single User-Selected Heart Rate Zone
- Audible Out-of-Zone Heart Rate Alert
- Average Heart Rate
- Percent of Max Heart Rate Indicator
- Calorie Consumption
- Steps Goal
- Exercise Time
- 3 Sensitivity Levels
Chronograph and Countdown Timer Functions:
- Chronograph resolution: 1/100 second
- Counting range: 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds
- Countdown time range: 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds
- 1-second timer resolution
- 12 or 24-hour format
- Dual Time
- Daily Alarm
Top Customer Reviews
The calorie counter works off the pedometer and is totally independant of the heart rate. You could therefore walk a thousand steps and it would tell you you have burned off exactly the same as if you had run a full pelt. All the heart rate monitor will do is tell you if you are exercising in "The Zone" but since it doesn't translate that into calories or fat burned I fail to see what use that is.
Moving on to the pedometer. I would imagine that many people who want a pedometer, like myself, do so because rather than measuring dedicated exercise, they are hoping to make slight changes to their everyday lives, to ensure they reach the recommended 10000 steps. This means counting steps made when walking to the bus stop, housework, shopping etc. This product is next to useless n this respect too. After 15 minutes of inactivity the pedometer switches off and no longer counts. This means constantly checking it. Also, and I imagine this is a fault with many watch pedometers, it pick up a step from a swing of the arm. Activities like brushing teeth will cause it to increment. Also pushing a supermarket trolly, or pulling a shopping bag or suitcase will stop it recording steps as there is no arm swing.
I can not stress how annoyed this watch makes me. It was a total waste of money and I can't see what user profile would be happy with it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a very cheaply made product. I never even got to wear it. The one button broke off (fell off?) when I was programming it. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Loved this watch while it worked, but don't count on it to work after about 6 months or so. I got a lot of compliments on its look and it was fun to wear to keep track of steps. Read morePublished 3 months ago by jo ann marshall
just what I was looking for. smallest heart rate monitor watch I found. and works great. very accurate when compared with my blood pressure cuff. and pretty light pink color. Read morePublished 3 months ago by A. brake
Was ok while it worked. But it died and I took it to a watch repair shop and he tried to swap the battery and it still won't turn on. He said its all plastic and can't be repaired. Read morePublished 4 months ago by S. Fava
Like the style & size of watch. Disappointed that the pedometer automatically stops and you need to keep restarting if you have been inactive for a bit. Read morePublished 5 months ago by mama_walking
Worked well but didn't last very long. Battery would die pretty quick after full charge and wouldn't charge very fast.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer