Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on January 19, 2014
This is the first product review I have ever written. The seller was so accomodating I had to write so everyone would know how great this company is.
I wasn't sure I would love these boots but I live in the Northern part of Michigan where we are finally having our old ton of snow winter's this year. These boots are very cute and warm in our climate.
I will definitely do business with this company again.
Love them.
on February 25, 2013
I used these boots for the first time after our recent blizzard in New England. We had 30 inches of snow and I can honestly say the snugness, warmth and comfort gave me one less thing to worry about while trying to dig out.
on February 18, 2013
Make sure to order these boots a whole size bigger (especially if you plan to wear with socks). Once I got the larger size, they fit perfectly and were warm and comfortable for walking. I received lots of compliments on these boots. I love them!
on March 16, 2012
I really liked these boots but I had to send them back. I bought an 8. I am exactly a regular 8. They are too small. They RUN small so order a halfsize bigger. My friend who is exactly a 7 1/2 said they fit just right! Very cute boot I wanted to keep them but I needed that half size more to love them!! They look exactly like the picture.
on January 22, 2013
Had to return these boots. I have the white boots and liked them a lot. I ordered these in the same size I have. They were way to small. How can the same boot not fit in the correct size....seems weird maybe there a knockoff there trying to sell.
on February 2, 2014
I bought the Sporto Lisa Boot two years ago and still wearing them at this point. In the cold Maryland temps- they keep my toes warm and they still look terrific after two winters. I wore these in NYC all day and you will not be disappointed. They are worth the money and still make a fashion statement too.
on May 11, 2014
Based on others feedback I did buy the extra size up. They arrived in perfect condition and looked as they did online, and a great fit. I wast so excited to get them and wear them the next day. All in all a great experience as this is my first time to online shop and write a review. However, this is a note to forwarn others that these boots are by no means waterproof!!!!! My feet got wet just walking along the wet grass, after a heavy dew, on 2 occassions Not sure that the label indicating waterproofing are worth the paper they are written on. Perhaps I will try to spray some waterproofer on the front top and around the seam that may help. Fingers crossed.
on January 3, 2013
I wanted a stylish boot that wasn't too girly or to rugged. And I found them! The inside is so soft and warm. I can get in and out of them with out any issue of tying them up. The material is solid black, and it is shiny but it's what I wanted. Good traction at the bottom. We didn't get any snow last year, but just in case we do I am ready. Sizing I got a 7 1/2 I have flat wide feet,These fit me just right dead on, I have a room in the back heel, they fit just a tad tight in the front. So I considered an 8 but I figured I should be able to break them in once I wear them. I wore them around the house and they were not uncomfortable.
on February 15, 2013
I bought these boots on Jan 19 for a snowtubing trip. They were not super warm, but they kept my feet dry, which was more important to me.

However, thanks to the latest snowstorm, I have had to wear the boots for a week straight while commuting to and from work (walking a mile each way). I noticed today my heels were wet and when I looked, the rubber heel on both shoes were broken apart from the bottom of the boot.

It's been less than a month and I have probably worn the boots 8 times at this point and I'll need to replace them. Cute, but so not worth the money.
on January 2, 2013
I bought these boots based on good reviews and a good price--they are cute but they are NOT WATERPROOF ! They began leaking the second time I wore them. I contacted Sporto and was completely ignored. Even THEY will not back up their product ! No amount of waterproofing or seam-sealer seems to work. If you want a cute pair of boots, don't buy snow boots. If you want snow boots, don't buy these !