Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 12, 2014
This compression shirt is amazing. The first day I finished work out in it, I instantly ordered 2 more. I own other brands compression shirts such as under armour and skins, and I can tell you sub did a very good job comparing to those more expensive brands.

The material is sturdy and gives strong compression. It actually shows your 6 pack! and the sleeveless design makes your shoulder look broader. This shirt is long enough (at least 4 in below waist) and the lower part holds well and doesn't roll up. Last but not least, the moisture wicking works well. Although the fabric feels thicker than UA sonic series, it ventilates sweat away all the same. It's not as good as Skins but the price is unbeatable.

As to the sizing, I'm glad that I took the advise in other comments and bought 1 size up. Usually I wear M on everything, including under armour. I purchased L this time and it fits just right. For those people complaining it's too small, remember this is compression shirts and it's designed to give you the super hero look. Keep in mind that this is a European company so the size is not US standard. Just buy 1 size larger and you'll be set.
on March 10, 2014
Looks like a nice product, however, sizing is not true. You need to order at least one size up! I'm 5' 11" and 155 lbs., normally a size medium. Not with this product. Also, if you return, they charge a restocking fee ... and for that reason I won't be reordering.
on September 9, 2014
I normally wear a large shirt, but after reading the reviews I went one size up. Glad I did, it fit me perfectly. I wore it to a Spartan Race this past weekend and couldn't be happier with the purchase.
on July 1, 2014
Warning! I am 6'0", about 185lbs, chest about 42-44". I ordered and XL and it is a very tight fit especially across the shoulders/chest which is OK but a large would be way too tight. I really like the compression and the feel of the fabric. Does a great job of wicking away moisture. In fact it's a great shirt overall except for one big problem. I don't have huge arms or shoulders (just a regular guy for my height). But the armholes are so small that the seam completely chafes my armpits! after just 10minutes I can barely stand the pain. So a great shirt that I can no longer wear. What a shame!
on May 19, 2015
I'm male, 5'10" 220 lbs. Built like a wrestler. I ordered a large as that's my normal t-shirt size. Yes it fits tight and it's a little tough to put on, but with larger arms, shoulders and chest, it fits snug and doesn't cut into my skin and does not chafe. I keep seeing reviews saying to order one or two sizes larger, but then again this is a "compression" shirt. It's not suppose to fit loose. Like I said, it's difficult to put on, but once on it's super comfortable. I've ordered 4 more since my initial purchase. Machine wash, line dry.

Also, I tried the t-shirt version, with larger arms, the seams around the sleeves cut into your biceps and roll up with the slightest motion, so if you're not into that discomfort, get this version.
on April 2, 2014
I ordered a medium (I'm 160 5-10) What i got must be a girls youth medium. Imposible to get on. I was going to send it back, but shipping to UK is more than what the shirt cost.
I have other SUB products, shirts & shorts, they all fit fine and are excellent quality.
Not impressed this time.
on December 23, 2015
Very pleased with this shirt. Mid-weight, very comfortable, and plenty long enough even for a tall guy like me. Doesn't seem to ride up, either. I am 6'2" around 180 lbs. slim/athletic build. I ordered a large and it's just right. It's skin-tight, the way a compression shirt is supposed to be. If you don't want a skin-tight shirt, either order a larger size or buy a shirt that isn't compression.
on May 4, 2015
I have not complains with this shirt, I just received and when I wore it I felt it a bit snug but is not a problem, the fabric is thicker that UA(I have one), it looks very durable. I bought Large size. If your chest size 38" and you want to feel a loose sensantion you have to choose a larger size. By the way if you have a prominent belly I think this brand is not your option.
on September 18, 2014
Took a chance on this cause of price and I'm really impressed I've bought 5 shirts from them they fit great and are thicker than actual under Armour brand which I have also these are my favorite I plan on getting all the colors
on February 22, 2016
purchased this item for my son, to wear under his basketball jersey. it worked out perfectly, the color match was perfect, and it held up well to going thru the laundry almost daily for two months

Would def suggest to anyone considering this item!