Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon David Bowie egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals TheGoodDinosaur Shop Now HTL

Price:$14.65 - $15.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on May 29, 2013
PROS: Good starter gym bag. It fits perfectly in the locker and holds my toiletry bag, change of clothes and shoes without an issue. Some reviews have stated that it was smaller than expected however this is exactly what I was looking for. It is not the size of a humongous duffle bag, you can even draw out the measurements on a sheet of paper to get an idea. This is not a duffle bag you want to get if you are looking to lug around sporting equipment. It is the perfect size for a day of use at the gym.

CONS: The zippers do not feel like they're the best in the world so handle them with care but what to you expect for a $15 gym bag. Also after 2 1/2 months of use I am noticing the fabric tearing away near the corner of the gym back. I use it almost daily and am always stuffing it into the locker.

When I bought it I was thinking of just getting a starter gym bag because I wasn't sure if I would fall off the wagon and into the lazy boy in a week or two. Now that I am still going to the gym regularly I will be shelling out a few more clams for a more durable bag.

P.S. Hopefully you do not have issue where you have to contact customer service as I believe this is most likely a one man operation run out of a garage or something. I was told that if I gave them a 5 star review I would get 15% off my next order. I did this initially and was given a coupon code that did not work upon checkout. Every time I called I only got an answering machine. I have received one call back but was never able to touch base with the person.
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 26, 2013
Pretty nice duffle bag for the price. The little ties on the zippers come off pretty easy so I would recommend retying them yourself as soon as you get it. Also, the mesh pouch on the outside isn't really big enough to fit most water bottles, it's pretty tight. I don't regret getting it though, it works great.
on November 5, 2014
This bag just ripped completely open within 3 weeks of receiving and about 5 uses. I can't use it anymore and really disappointed with the quality of the bag.
review image
on February 1, 2014
This bag is about the right size to take to the gym. It has six compartments and two mesh nets to hold things like a small bottle of juice or a granola bar on the outside. There are two compartments on each side of the bag large enough to hold my toiletries (large shaving can, shaver, plastic soap container, deodorant, extra bar of soap, and skin moisturizer) and another large enough to hold a towel and washcloth. There is a compartment large enough to barely hold my underwear and undershirt. The largest container is large enough to hold my gym shoes, some plastic bags for wet clothes that I take home and my thick gym pants. There is a square piece of plastic that lies on the bottom of the main compartment of the bag to add support. The only problem I have with this bag is that the ties on the bag fall off. If one wants ties, one better get another material to tie. Because even with tying the ties in square notes, they loosen on their own and fall off. The other thing is that the fabric of the bag is thin and a flimsy, plastic like material. I have not had any tear issues, but this character plus the way the zippers are installed make it almost all the time difficult to simply grab a zipper tag and pull the opening close. One has to "play" with the zipper and pull the bag in the opposite direction to straighten the bag out before it will run and close. This is a minor detail, but still I would give the bag 5 stars if I could simply grab the zipper tag and simply pull the zipper close instead of having to have another free hand to manipulate the zipper to close it.
on December 27, 2013
DO NOT BUY!! This bag is terrible. It is tiny even though it states it is large. The zippers are the cheapest made zippers I have ever dealt with. I feel like I am going to rip the zipper at any moment, and they do not slide smooth. I will be returning. Save your time and money and get something else.
on July 9, 2015
Bought this as a gift for my boyfriend and he used it once. The bag tore at the seam around the side before he got home from the gym. It's cheaply made and a waste of money.. don't buy!
review image
on January 2, 2014
Zippers are not smooth feels like the zipper will break at any time. opening on top of bag is too small and hard to zip. would not purchase again! very disappointed!
on June 4, 2013
It's a bit smaller than I expected but after using it for a few days, its actually the perfect size. As stated in some of the other reviews, re-tie the little pull tabs when you get it; lost 3 of them already. the side pockets are perfectly sized for a 175g disk and the main pocket fits a set of cleats/sneakers, all my braces and an extra set of clothes. Feels of a good quality build, I expect it to last for a few years or so.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 5, 2014
The bag is the size described (20" x 10" x 9"), but I guess I didn't realize just how much space was taken up by all the zippered pouches at both ends. You end up with only about 12" of length in that center section to put your clothes, towel, shoes, etc. (anything going to the gym that doesn't fit into the zippered pouches)...and for me, that's just not enough room. I can get a pair of flip-flops, a towel, and my swimming trunks in there...but that's it. If I'm going to the Y to lift weights instead of swim (so I have a full change of clothes, towel, weight belt, etc.), there just isn't enough room in this bag for all my stuff.

If you can fit all the big stuff you need to take to the gym with you in a 12" x 10" x 9" space and want to have separate pockets for shampoo, deodorant, etc., then this is a good bag. I liked everything about it right up to the point where I tried to fit all my weight-lifting-day stuff in it.
on April 1, 2014
BEWARE! Like others stated, this bag is actually much smaller than how they appear in the pictures. I thought I was getting full-sized bags and was disappointed when they arrived. However, after finding out how much this bag will hold, I am quite pleased overall!

For young kids, it's a perfect size. We have 3 kids in Taekwondo, each having to have their own sparring equipment. It's a lot of stuff! My 6-year old son has a full size duffel bag which he has to drag with both hands, and it's quite awkward for him. The bag is nearly as big as him. Not to mention, it's so large I have to put in the the trunk while driving.

For the 9-year old twin girls, we purchased these bags, and the size is perfect. It's about half the size of the big bag. The twins tailored the bags to make them their own. It holds almost all of their gear including the large, bulky chest protector. Their head gear won't fit, but they found a way to attach it to the straps so it's carried on the outside of the bag. The bag is small enough where it can sit on their lap while driving, and it's quite easy for them to carry with one hand.

As far as quality issues, we've had none. Despite it's smaller size, it does hold a lot of equipment. Naturally, kids are brutal with their stuff, and these bags aren't an exception. They are kicked, dropped, battered and beat. They have held up quite nicely.

If you're an adult with up to a moderate amount of stuff to carry, this bag is a good choice to make. You'll be surprised at how much you can get into them, and how easy it is to carry.