5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for a sports lover
My Grandfather is a sports buff and really enjoys keeping up with sports stats. He hung this calendar on the wall above his desk, which means he really likes it!
Published 13 months ago by Melissa

3.0 out of 5 stars SPORTS CALENDAR
Not much to say for this one. Bough this for a coworker for Christmas (drew his name for gift exchange). He's a sports editor so I figured it was the perfect gift. Noticed it sitting on his desk unopened way after Christmas.... I'm sure it's GREAT though!
Published 5 months ago by fai123

3.0 out of 5 stars SPORTS CALENDAR, October 18, 2013
This review is from: 365 Sports Facts-a-Year 2013 Page-A-Day Calendar (Calendar)

2.0 out of 5 stars so-so, September 20, 2013
Gave this to my son for saint nick. Thought it would be interesting to have a fund fact every day but he lost interest.

3.0 out of 5 stars This is not a fun trivia calendar, August 17, 2013
A. L. Caissie (Garden Grove, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a Christmas gift for a co-worker. I thought it was going to be a "fun" trivia item, but it is what I would consider "serious" trivia for someone who follows sports closely, not the casual fan. My friend likes it, but I don't care for it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Calendar of Sports Facts, July 18, 2013
I purchased this for my grandson as one of his Christmas Gifts.
He loves sports. I am not sure if he ever turns the page for the day.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for a sports lover, March 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great calendar for sports trivia fanatics!, February 24, 2013
I am an athletic director at my school and I post each daily page on my bulletin board in my athletic hallway...students get a kick out of om of the short stories or reading what famous athlete was born today!

3.0 out of 5 stars Just a calendar, January 20, 2013
Nothing special for this item, afterall it is just a desk calendar. We get the new version for my wifes dad every year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the baseball fan in your house!, January 17, 2013
T. Distaso (North of Boston) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I have a 12 year old baseball FANATIC!
This was a great extra gift for him, it sits next to his bed and he is reading his facts EVERY day!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Calerdar, December 20, 2012
This is probably the 10th one I've purchased over the years. Good quality and great sports facts. The only gift I need to give my brother in law.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, November 17, 2012
I have been reading this online all of this year and decided that I just had to have the hard copy right here beside me. So much fun and I learn something new eery day.

ARRAY(0x9d0f3474)

365 Sports Facts-a-Year 2013 Page-A-Day Calendar
365 Sports Facts-a-Year 2013 Page-A-Day Calendar by Workman Publishing (Calendar - August 15, 2012)
Used & New from: $0.01